• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

So, for the two 4 chair country males I'll say this:

One of them is the more traditional country sounding singer. From what I've seen he tends to cover classic country extensively. No modern or bro country found here. Very deep tone and good phrasing. He seems to know who he is as an artist.

The other one is a bit more versatile. He is still country and like the first one, has a rich deep tone as well. But he tends to cover some modern country, as well as some other areas, like BK said he covered a Billie Eilish song and showed some falsetto that I didnt expect. He also has a cover of "Pride and Joy" by SRV. Either way, he's likely to stick with country on the show, but I'd say he has more tricks under his sleeve than thr first one.

For the record yes, this guys are young, not the usual grown family men we have. I don't know if they will win, but to think that at least one of them won't be trouble is either being in denial or not having watched the show prior.

• Like 3

OK, I just checked both of them out. IDF is gonna be really annoyed by those two. I wouldn’t go as far as to say they’re better vocalists than Jim. I’d say they’re more similar to Tanner, but they probably won’t wear a cowboy hat. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, I just checked both of them out. IDF is gonna be really annoyed by those two. I wouldn’t go as far as to say they’re better vocalists than Jim. I’d say they’re more similar to Tanner, but they probably won’t wear a cowboy hat. 

Tanner has a much thinner voice that either of them I think. 

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Tanner has a much thinner voice that either of them I think. 

Probably, but I really don’t see either of them winning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if neither made the finale. I guess it depends on who’s team they’re on, and how TPTB decides to play it. Since it’s a heavy R&B season, they could advance by default. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably, but I really don’t see either of them winning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if neither made the finale. I guess it depends on who’s team they’re on, and how TPTB decides to play it. Since it’s a heavy R&B season, they could advance by default

Yeah, this is S18 again. A lot of R&B and soul found here, and they are pretty divided in terms of teams.

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Probably, but I really don’t see either of them winning, and I wouldn’t be surprised if neither made the finale. I guess it depends on who’s team they’re on, and how TPTB decides to play it. Since it’s a heavy R&B season, they could advance by default. 

I know it’s too early to say, but I just can’t see a finale without one of them in it. 😅

39 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Probably, but I can’t really fault them because we haven’t had a great country singer since Adam back in S10 imo. .

I think you meant since S11. Sundance is pretty Dope as well. 

But I somewhat agree with you that we didn't have many strong country vocalists on this show. The only three that comes to my mind are Craig Wayne Boyd, Adam Wakefield and Sundance Head.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So, for the two 4 chair country males I'll say this:

One of them is the more traditional country sounding singer. From what I've seen he tends to cover classic country extensively. No modern or bro country found here. Very deep tone and good phrasing. He seems to know who he is as an artist.

The other one is a bit more versatile. He is still country and like the first one, has a rich deep tone as well. But he tends to cover some modern country, as well as some other areas, like BK said he covered a Billie Eilish song and showed some falsetto that I didnt expect. He also has a cover of "Pride and Joy" by SRV. Either way, he's likely to stick with country on the show, but I'd say he has more tricks under his sleeve than thr first one.

For the record yes, this guys are young, not the usual grown family men we have. I don't know if they will win, but to think that at least one of them won't be trouble is either being in denial or not having watched the show prior.

Which one is on Team Blake and which is on Team KC?

Can we get like a set date for when spoilers will be posted and we can ACTUALLY have fun getting excited and talking about this season?? I’m honestly getting frustrated. This forum is such an outlet for me, and I love getting to learn about new artists and become their follower and fan. Season 19 is OVER, it has ENDED. What are we waiting on? Some admin on this forum to randomly decide when THEY feel we can talk about what we want to talk about??? That doesn’t make sense. Thought this was a democracy, here. 

44 minutes ago, Jacksonboregan said:

Can we just have four chair turn names? And that’s it cuz that’s all I care about honestly

18 minutes ago, steve2013 said:

where are names getting shared ?

Sadly, and for no logical reason, IDF has a no spoilers cult in this spoilers thread. People with spoilers info have been told to wait until winter solstice for an "official" spoilers release, so we can celebrate the  "official" release along with the Sol Invictus, Christmas and other festivities. :rolleyes: :haha:

Edited by echoap
  • Like 7
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic