The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Im gonna say Carolina or Zae

Carolina would be a good choice but I'm leaning Zae over her since he's hinted at being on tomorrow and he's guaranteed to make the lives while Carolina's not. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Carolina would be a good choice but I'm leaning Zae over her since he's hinted at being on tomorrow and he's guaranteed to make the lives while Carolina's not. 

Taryn was an episode two leak as well.

Just now, rainbowconnection said:

Do you think Victor with nearly 7 million views on Facebook could sweep the competition? Looks like a strong fan base from his school. 

Probably not, but I think he could make the top 3 instead of 4th or 5th.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

@VoiceFan!@VintageVoiceits possible. He was the last one added on Facebook and went ahead of the competitors really fast. However, Kenzie and Cam are really proving themselces the frontrunners, of course. But yes, he has a nice shot for the top 5. 

I say that the finale lineup will be

1st - Kenzie

2nd - Cam

3rd - Victor

4th - Corey

5th - Dana/Rachel

• Like 1
Just now, VintageVoice said:

Yeah, true.

They’ve leaked one of the 4WKO participants in the blinds these past two seasons (Nelson and Taryn). I’d bet on Carolina getting the leak if they keep this trend. Plus I doubt they’d leak the closer twice (first Victor), assuming Zae’s closing tomorrow.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I say that the finale lineup will be

1st - Kenzie

2nd - Cam

3rd - Victor

4th - Corey

5th - Dana/Rachel

Switch Corey with Dana/Rachel and I agree with this - I'd love to see Dana in the top 3 but I'm not expecting it to happen.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Agenator333 said:

Dana has under a hundred less than him and they were uploaded at the same time 

Now its 2.1k and 1.8k

Anyways I expect Kenzie to win this season, I would be shocked if he didnt. 

Also I am here for Corey to be in the finale at 4th place, especially if they give him an underdog arc (a la

Mackenzie Thomas) that makes the lives on Team Kelly and goes super far!

Just now, TheVoiceFan2 said:

They’ve leaked one of the 4WKO participants in the blinds these past two seasons (Nelson and Taryn). I’d bet on Carolina getting the leak if they keep this trend. Plus I doubt they’d leak the closer twice (first Victor), assuming Zae’s closing tomorrow.

Anna might be closing tomorrow....
But i’d doubt they’d leak a two chair for premiere week (she turned Nick and John only). They might leak Anna or Zae (one of them gets the pimp spot tomorrow, the other gets it next Monday)

Just now, disney1024 said:

I love how we're all assuming Zae will be in tmrw's episode without knowing the episode spoilers lol 😂

I feel like its between him and Anna for who’s the four chair for ep2

My money is on Anna

TPTB wasn't even trying to spice things up lol 😂

Maybe it was because they had a tight deadline? The KO tapings were literally just last week. 🤔

• Like 1

Also, I love how both of the no-chair turners this season were named Madison. TPTB wasn't even trying to spice things up lol 😂

Also the two no chairs this season would have definitely gotten Gwen to turn, especially Madison Cuervo. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

My money is on Anna

Anna isn’t on this week.

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

Not every episode is gonna have a four-chair turn. There's 6 blinds episodes and only 4 four-chair turners (that we know of). If I were TPTB, I would put a four-chair turner in each of the Monday episodes and not bother having any in the two Tuesday episodes, since they're each only 1 hour long. 🤔

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I love how we're all assuming Zae will be in tmrw's episode without knowing the episode spoilers lol 😂

He wasn't exactly subtle about making sure people tune in tomorrow night, so...😂

• Haha 1

Danm, Kelly is on fire this season with possibility of 2 competitors in the top 5. And it's only the premiere. All hail the QUEENZ. 200.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, VintageVoice said:

He wasn't exactly subtle about making sure people tune in tomorrow night, so...😂

Zae is terrible at lying and keeping secrets lol 😂

jimmy fallon dancing GIF

• Haha 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic