The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I only see them pimping one person from Team Nick (you can probably guess who.

Not really when there’s only a certain amount of people keeping everything a secret and teasing it like they’re in middle school 🤣

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Plus she`s wearing black in the blinds, therefore she can not win. So she`ll probably let go of her strong people to be stolen to focus on a fake frontrunner a la S16. And no this is not a hint, it`s an speculation lol.

She wore black in season 14 and won ... she never seems to win the spring seasons tho she typically wins during the fall seasons 

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

In terms of 4 chair turns, he's the only one without any, which is surprising. Although apparently one contestant of his deserved 4 chairs but Kelly didn't give it to him.

On the flip side, literally all the four-chair-turns in season 18 (except Todd, Joanna, and Toneisha) chose John lol 😂

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, French20 said:

NBC’s, ‘The Voice’ (and America) have a race problem – The Quinnipiac Chronicle (quchronicle.com)

i just found an article and .. what... the title "NBC’s, ‘The Voice’ (and America) have a race problem" 

I agree, the past 6 seasons of The Voice were a testament to the racial biases that exist in the United States, particularly among viewers of the show (i.e. Team Minivan). 😢

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

I agree, the past 6 seasons of The Voice were a testament to the racial biases that exist in the United States, particularly among viewers of the show (i.e. Team Minivan). 😢

we'll see what happens for season 20, but hey ..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Just to tell you guys that there are people who auditioned with Billie Eilish Songs.  Oh yeah one person also sang a John Legend song as well!

Does anyone know if there were any other coaches songs sang? Like Nick/the Jonas Brothers, Kelly, or Blake??

27 minutes ago, Kyc419 said:

Does anyone know if there were any other coaches songs sang? Like Nick/the Jonas Brothers, Kelly, or Blake??

No, I don’t think there were any songs from the current coaches, besides John.

Edited by Bk1234

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic