• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, remember to save your reactions today if you plan on participating in the episode discussion thread.

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT BEFORE !!
I forgot and I'm reacting to everything 😭

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT BEFORE !!
I forgot and I'm reacting to everything 😭

Just as I go to react to your post...

“Sorry, you cannot add any more reactions today.” :dead:

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

i keep checking nothing is showing up🤬

Before being in the forum, I followed that blog. And the post time was always: 

12 pm and 15 pm

• Thanks 3

A blocked contestant has never won yet. Maybe Kenzie will be the first one.  

If so, in a way, Kelly secured her win by blocking Blake! Kinda crazy to think that if there was no block, would Kenzie possibly win with Blake? 

I’m speculating a lot obviously

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Prediction: Cam’s fan thread will be the craziest/most active tonight.

Yeah, istersay will have to add some people surely.

I’m done with this... 😒 Please dislike this comment as it contains spoilers.

Happy 27 th Justin Bieber Nick Jonas was nuts because he released Zae Romeo the best 4 chair of season 20 , every singer named Avery on this show turns 4 chairs and gets eliminated in the knockouts (Avery Wilson was a 4 chair on Cee Lo Green that lost to a generic white guy and Avery Robinson had the same fate with that Morgan Wallen copycat Jenzie Wheels )

Edited by Bk1234

i don't think i remember anyone predicting that victor would be the leak or that he would be in the premiere, and here we are. also, i don't remember anyone predicting that cam would be anywhere except the opening or the closing.

Predictions I'm making ahead of time for the battle episodes:

Cam vs. Emma will be the first battle we see (she got Blake's save and Blake's save battle aired first in S18 and S19) while Raine vs. Andrew is the last battle to air (since he got Blake's steal and Blake's steal/one of Blake's steals has closed out the battle rounds every season since S15).

Yeah, it sort of seems like they want to promote victor over Cam. I just think that looking at the show voting trends, that’s a losing fight for tptb & only makes it easier for Kenzie to win. 

• Like 2

Hilarious that Kenzie hasn’t posted about being on the premiere. That dude must be pretty laid back. I even checked Facebook, where he has a decent following. Nothing. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m done with this... 😒 Please dislike this comment as it contains spoilers.

Happy 27 th Justin Bieber Nick Jonas was nuts because he released Zae Romeo the best 4 chair of season 20 , every singer named Avery on this show turns 4 chairs and gets eliminated in the knockouts (Avery Wilson was a 4 chair on Cee Lo Green that lost to a generic white guy and Avery Robinson had the same fate with that Morgan Wallen copycat Jenzie Wheels )

They said Jenzie Wheels?? :haha: it's spreading

• Haha 7

i remember a few days ago saying that i hope the premiere isn't super stacked so we can get the good auditions spread... and look where we are now

plus, it's just r&b and country? they could have replaced cam with ryleigh or if they wanted to keep it stacked, they could have replaced devan with ryleigh.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Well lucky we got the Tvline premiere spoilers, because we wouldnt know still if we were waiting for Mjsbigblog's.

Yes, We got really lucky😂. Idk what is taking Mjsbigblog so long... JUST POST IT😂

• Haha 1

The premiere seems like a John centered episode honestly. A shocking rejection (Dana), a block (Cam), and him getting the last artist of thr night who sang his own song (Victor). The returning coach is probably going to take a backseat on this one.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i remember a few days ago saying that i hope the premiere isn't super stacked so we can get the good auditions spread... and look where we are now

plus, it's just r&b and country? they could have replaced cam with ryleigh or if they wanted to keep it stacked, they could have replaced devan with ryleigh.

Calling it just R&B and country is pretty narrow imo...

Based on what I've seen, this is my categorization:

Country - Kenzie

R&B/Soul - Dana, Devan, Victor

Rock-Adjacent, including indie - Raine, Pete

Pop - Christine, Cam, Corey

I can see the crossover from Cam into R&B/Soul but I mean...

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic