The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

there was one from john according to someone else, but yeah, nothing from the other coaches that the poster mentioned

Yeah, I thought they meant excluding John. 😅 I should have made that clear in my post.

17 minutes ago, SpoilerGod said:

Hi yall Ive got some spoilers PM me if you want some otherwise I’ll just send them here! I attended some tapings and idk why y’all aren’t sharing them? So anyways my PM is open bye

@Someone648 is our fall guy in case spoilers get out before they're "officially" posted here, so send that info his way - we're not sharing them yet because cross-checking info and hunting down contestant social media takes time.

21 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I´ll say that the coaches in general are very stingy this season. Not only Kelly, but Blake has been more hesitant to hit his button now.

I'm quite disappointed when kelly turn for a 'meh' voice just bc s/he sing Spanish or opera ... Ryan is an exception 😁

1 hour ago, SpoilerGod said:

Hi yall Ive got some spoilers PM me if you want some otherwise I’ll just send them here! I attended some tapings and idk why y’all aren’t sharing them? So anyways my PM is open bye

Don't post it yet or this forum might get banned.

10 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Plus she`s wearing black in the blinds, therefore she can not win. So she`ll probably let go of her strong people to be stolen to focus on a fake frontrunner a la S16. And no this is not a hint, it`s an speculation lol.

She should wear bright autumn colors for luck..just saying.

It seems that this is going to be a spectacular season. There are many talented people this season especially these following 

~ Strong country vocalists 

~ AA DIVA that is similar to Kyla.

~ AA r&b male that is similar to Chris B or Jason Warrior.

~ A girl that is somewhat similar to Holy Henry and Addison.

~ Another girl that resembles Cami and Julia.

By the looks of it I think this is going to be a hell of a season(For Me). But I can already tell that IDF is not gonna like the final outcome.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

It seems that this is going to be a spectacular season. There are many talented people this season especially these following 

~ Strong country vocalists 

~ AA DIVA that is similar to Kyla.

~ AA r&b male that is similar to Chris B or Jason Warrior.

~ A girl that is somewhat similar to Holy Henry and Addison.

~ Another girl that resembles Cami and Julia.

By the looks of it I think this is going to be a hell of a season(For Me). But I can already tell that IDF is not gonna like the final outcome.

Just remember the stuff sources say doesn’t always match up with reality. :giggle:

For starters, Addison and Holly Henry aren’t at all similar, so what are we to take from that?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, CoolBriz said:

Kelly as usual will have more female contestants on her team. Male contestant would shy away from her unless there's no option.

That's not necessarily true. Guys do choose Kelly even when there are other coaches to pick from. Recent examples of this include Tanner Gomes, Joseph Soul, Ryan Gallagher, Micah Iverson, Shane Q, and Jej Vinson. 😌

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, CoolBriz said:

IDF thought Blake has weakest team S19 but in the end his team got 1st and 2nd runner up. 

His team was undeniably the weakest among the four, which is why the only artist from his team to get stolen was Ben. The problem is that Team Minivan votes Team Blake regardless of the actual artists. Besides, Team Blake as a whole was definitely weak but Jim and Ian themselves were pretty decent vocalists. 😊

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Misirlou said:

From what I´ve seen there´s not really much country this season apart from the two 4 chair turners and a couple of other people, R&B and Soul seem to be the dominating forces this time around.

We love to see it

• Like 1