The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, definitely. 

Ok guys, I think we have the TCO and possibly the winner of the season. TPTB will do all in their power to make Nick the winning coach, that's for sure. And since they already fail once at that, i don't think they will let their plans fail once again.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok guys, I think we have the TCO and possibly the winner of the season. TPTB will do all in their power to make Nick the winning coach, that's for sure. And since they already fail once at that, i don't think they will let their plans fail once again.

The thing is, I have a feeling he will have a hard time being embraced by Minivan. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it now. Keep in mind though, he's great. I expect him to close the premiere.

Edited by Misirlou

7 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Let me just say that their is a artist who does resemble Thunderstorm Artis, He’s insanely good but I don’t think he can win.

I think Thunderstorm might have been second or even won if the performances were on the plateau and not at home

the candidates were not at their peak at home

• Like 2

My Wants for this season

-A rock singer(like Natalie Brady, Manny Cabo, Keith Semple, Todd Michael Hall, etc)

-A teenage r&b singer(like Kennedy Holmes, Zoe Upkins, Larriah Jackson)

-A Duo

-A male singer/songwriter type acts(like Jon Mullins and Nolan Neal)

-Anyone rock/country singer unique a raspy voice(like Ian Flanigan, Kailey Abel, or Brendan Fletcher)

-A teenage male singer(like Chance Pena). I know a lot of people don’t like this type of singers but I do.

-A powerful male r&b singer(like Jason Warrior or Chris Blue)

10 minutes ago, LukeB1219 said:

My Wants for this season

-A rock singer(like Natalie Brady, Manny Cabo, Keith Semple, Todd Michael Hall, etc)

-A teenage r&b singer(like Kennedy Holmes, Zoe Upkins, Larriah Jackson)

-A Duo

-A male singer/songwriter type acts(like Jon Mullins and Nolan Neal)

-Anyone rock/country singer unique a raspy voice(like Ian Flanigan, Kailey Abel, or Brendan Fletcher)

-A teenage male singer(like Chance Pena). I know a lot of people don’t like this type of singers but I do.

-A powerful male r&b singer(like Jason Warrior or Chris Blue)

When the lists With the names of top 40 will be posted, do you know?

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic