Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Misirlou

    2156

  • Bk1234

    2075

  • disney1024

    1986

  • QueenCami

    918

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

They could either close or open with that. Or, they could save it for Tuesday. 

If they decided to keep the triple block, then Kenzie's definitely a lock for the premiere. They wouldn't be able to show Cam or Ciana's auditions (where Nick and John used their blocks) without showing Kenzie's first. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

If they decided to keep the triple block, then Kenzie's definitely a lock for the premiere. They wouldn't be able to show Cam or Ciana's auditions (where Nick and John used their blocks) without showing Kenzie's first. 🤔


Yeah, that’s true. That clip is interesting, but it’s not definitive. Honestly, I’m not sure why an entertainment show wouldn’t use it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all can someone help me... i’ve listened to that 10 second clip of Dana singing “drop the pedal and goooo! goooo! yeaaaAAAAH we goin’ ridin’ on the freeway” over a thousand times and now i can’t get it out of my head😩 i’m trying to study for my math test but i can’t focus on anything because that clip keeps replaying in my head over and over and over again😭 i’m so scared guys what should i do!!!

Well tmr we’re gonna get the full audition so tomorrow you’ll have the entire 90 second audition to get stuck in your head lol

  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, that’s true. That clip is interesting, but it’s not definitive. Honestly, I’m not sure why an entertainment show wouldn’t use it. 

I can't think of any other context where Blake would frustratingly hit his block button three times, unless it's to mock Kelly for always blocking him and not any other coach. If memory serves, the last time Kelly blocked someone besides Blake was when she blocked John for Rizzi Myers in S16. 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rainbowconnection said:

I’m thinking Victor will close the episode and there’ll only be (1) block aka Kenzie on the first episode. I also think Dana will go 2nd or 3rd.

I agree with everything you said except the Victor part. Victor's audition just doesn't give me closer vibes. 🤔

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, rainbowconnection said:

I’m thinking Victor will close the episode and there’ll only be (1) block aka Kenzie on the first episode. I also think Dana will go 2nd or 3rd.

I could lowkey see Dana opening idk. Her story seems to be a sob story. So Sob Story+solid audition 🤷🏾‍♂️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I agree with everything you said except the Victor part. Victor's audition just doesn't give me closer vibes. 🤔

I agreed at first, I had an underwhelming first impression but after listening some more, I thought his performance could be a closer. Plus John has been doing worse every season in terms of finale placement so perhaps pimping one of his team members might be a strategy from TPTB. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:


They could either close or open with that. Or, they could save it for Tuesday. 

I think it would definitely be a closer, and he has to be in the premiere if this happens. 

 

I don´t see why they wouldn´t use it. A triple block is a first, and that´s good TV right there. But you know TPTB...

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

 

I could lowkey see Dana opening idk. Her story seems to be a sob story. So Sob Story+solid audition 🤷🏾‍♂️

Could be, or perhaps an early performance aka Kyla Jade or Rose Short. 
 

I’m so excited. Speculating is what keeps me in suspense!! 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, rainbowconnection said:

Could be, or perhaps an early performance aka Kyla Jade or Rose Short. 
 

I’m so excited. Speculating is what keeps me in suspense!! 

Hopefully soon or later on today we get the lineup and order from mjsblog

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think it would definitely be a closer, and he has to be in the premiere if this happens. 

 

I don´t see why they wouldn´t use it. A triple block is a first, and that´s good TV right there. But you know TPTB...

Yeah I’m still shock that that wasn’t the leak.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, loveee said:

I usually dont talk on these just read but the coaches couldnt tell who was who at least thats what I heard Blake John and Nick say. In my opinion Ciana was the more pitchy one not to say Denisha wasn’t also pitchy though

Thank you! The more feedback, the better! 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

 

Is it possible that they actually kept the triple block for Kenzie's audition since Blake hit his far right block button three times? Everyone's far-right block button (besides Blake ofc) is for Blake so maybe they'll use that moment to show how nobody's holding back lol 😂

Ooh, now I’m even more excited for Kenzie’s audition! 😄

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

 

I could lowkey see Dana opening idk. Her story seems to be a sob story. So Sob Story+phenomenal audition 🤷🏾‍♂️

I know we’re not supposed to hype up these contestants too much, but who cares? The premiere, that she’ll likely be in, is tomorrow! 😄

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, loveee said:

I usually dont talk on these just read but the coaches couldnt tell who was who at least thats what I heard Blake John and Nick say. In my opinion Ciana was the more pitchy one not to say Denisha wasn’t also pitchy though

OMG THANK YOUUU ughh. I know the people who was actually listening knew Ciana was more pitchy. And KNEW what the coaches was saying. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

y’all can someone help me... i’ve listened to that 10 second clip of Dana singing “drop the pedal and goooo! goooo! yeaaaAAAAH we goin’ ridin’ on the freeway” over a thousand times and now i can’t get it out of my head😩 i’m trying to study for my math test but i can’t focus on anything because that clip keeps replaying in my head over and over and over again😭 i’m so scared guys what should i do!!!

LMAO twins, i've listened to it 1523 times according to listenonrepeat :teeheewave:, yet my history notes are sitting untouched 😩

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO twins, i've listened to it 1523 times according to listenonrepeat :teeheewave:, yet my apush notes are sitting untouched 😩

If I’m spending today grading whap, you can do your apush notes 😂 

 

also label your documents when you source 😂😂

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

OMG THANK YOUUU ughh. I know the people who was actually listening knew Ciana was more pitchy. And KNEW what the coaches was saying. 

lmao wow i didn't believe it at first 'cause i just went with what the coaches said but if we have two of y'all and the coaches weren't sure, then i think i'd be willing to believe that ciana was more pitchy than denisha. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

LMAO twins, i've listened to it 1523 times according to listenonrepeat :teeheewave:, yet my apush notes are sitting untouched 😩

not apush...😩 i think you’d be better off dropping that class and listening to Dana another 1523 times!!!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

lmao wow i didn't believe it at first 'cause i just went with what the coaches said but if we have two of y'all and the coaches weren't sure, then i think i'd be willing to believe that ciana was more pitchy than denisha. 

I’m conflicted, since I have two other sources who said Ciana was better. 🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bk1234 said:

I’m conflicted, since I have two other sources who said Ciana was better. 🤣

let's just say both were bad and call it a day lmao, neither made it to the lives, so what's done is done ig lol

 

tbh i kinda would like it if they allowed both contestants to be eliminated honestly. if both flop, then both should go imo. kinda like what kelly rowland did last season. no way it's gonna ever happen though and i think it would just make things more stressful for the contestants so it's probably good that it isn't a thing

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...