The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

It’s likely, but it probably won’t be with the person IDF will want her to win with. 

The fact that IDF is already calling a Kelly win means it probably won’t happen. We are almost always wrong on pre-season predictions. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

The fact that IDF is already calling a Kelly win means it probably won’t happen. We are almost always wrong on pre-season predictions. 

Plus she`s wearing black in the blinds, therefore she can not win. So she`ll probably let go of her strong people to be stolen to focus on a fake frontrunner a la S16. And no this is not a hint, it`s an speculation lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Also, reminder that coaches with the strongest teams post blinds generally don`t handle them well because of the big amount of strong people there. John is the clear example for this. In S16, Kelly had the strongest post blinds team as a whole, and she wrecked it bad. Now that it seems she has it again, let`s see how she does this season.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Also, reminder that coaches with the strongest teams post blinds generally don`t handle them well because of the big amount of strong people there. John is the clear example for this. In S16, Kelly had the strongest post blinds team as a whole, and she wrecked it bad. Now that it seems she has it again, let`s see how she does this season.

Interesting. Maybe since this season Johns team isn’t as stacked maybe he can pull a win?

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Plus she`s wearing black in the blinds, therefore she can not win. So she`ll probably let go of her strong people to be stolen to focus on a fake frontrunner a la S16. And no this is not a hint, it`s an speculation lol.

Yeah, she bet heavily on Jej. Oops. After winning her first two seasons, maybe she thought she could get any contestant of her choosing to the finale. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, definitely. 

Ok guys, I think we have the TCO and possibly the winner of the season. TPTB will do all in their power to make Nick the winning coach, that's for sure. And since they already fail once at that, i don't think they will let their plans fail once again.

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Ok guys, I think we have the TCO and possibly the winner of the season. TPTB will do all in their power to make Nick the winning coach, that's for sure. And since they already fail once at that, i don't think they will let their plans fail once again.

The thing is, I have a feeling he will have a hard time being embraced by Minivan. I could be wrong, but that's the way I see it now. Keep in mind though, he's great. I expect him to close the premiere.

Edited by Misirlou