Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Someone648

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just want to know how the frick did @Someone648 get so much spoilers when  their were no virtual audience, Like my lazy butt can never ask or even try🤣. How tf fr did we get spoilers without the virtual audience tho😂😭 

wdym without the virtual audience?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I bet Chevel is ready too. 😉 


I should caution, though, that Cam

didn’t use the strong language they often use, like .....”tune in March 1st, you might see someone you know,” or similar. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just want to know how the frick did @Someone648 get so much spoilers when there was no virtual audience, Like my lazy butt can never ask or even try🤣. How tf fr did we get spoilers without the virtual audience tho😂😭 

spike lee oscars 2019 GIF by The Academy Awardssxsw 2016 hard work GIF by SXSW

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Remember when they “leaked”
both Britton and Kyla before the premier? Was that a special or one time thing ? 

Season 15 leaked Kennedy Holmes and Sarah Grace before the premiere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Remember when they “leaked”
both Britton and Kyla before the premier? Was that a special or one time thing ? 

 

4 minutes ago, Maxwell said:

Season 15 leaked Kennedy Holmes and Sarah Grace before the premiere. 

do we know why? cause it's not that sarah or britton had particularly exceptional auditions :giggle:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

BTW, we reached 403 pages and the blinds haven't even started yet lol 😂

For comparison purposes, the S19 spoilers thread was only 551 pages in total. I guess we went completely out of control this time around. 🤪

 

crazy donald duck GIF

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

This is probably not going to happen but I would love Blake's top 2 to be Cam and Queen Anna Grace. :wub:

 

I couldn't care less if Pete and Jordan were eliminated tbh. 😅

Last season, i fooled myself into thinking that Sid actually had a chance on his team. That's not happening this time, i'm fully expecting for Anna to be instantly eliminated in the Playoffs, i don't see any way in that she could beat Jordan and Pete for Coach Save/Wilcard (assuming Cam is the Public vote) 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

That's not happening this time, i'm fully expecting for Anna to be instantly eliminated in the Playoffs, i don't see any way in that she could beat Jordan and Pete for Coach Save/Wildcard (assuming Cam is the Public vote) 

Inside Out Reaction GIF

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Last season, i fooled myself into thinking that Sid actually had a chance on his team. That's not happening this time, i'm fully expecting for Anna to be instantly eliminated in the Playoffs, i don't see any way in that she could beat Jordan and Pete for Coach Save/Wilcard (assuming Cam is the Public vote) 

Agreed with everything, including the Sid thing. I thought he had a chance too lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hace 18 minutos, Gustavo527 dijo:

La temporada pasada, me engañé pensando que Sid realmente tenía una oportunidad en su equipo. Eso no está sucediendo esta vez, espero que Anna sea eliminada instantáneamente en los Playoffs, no veo ninguna forma de que pueda vencer a Jordan y Pete por Coach Save / Wilcard (asumiendo que Cam es el voto público) 

On the other thread, I voted for Jordan, just for the fact that he's more of the minivan line (could be Pete as well).
I really like Cam, he is super talented, but it will all depend on the support that Blake gives him and how the public receives the other two.

(sorry, but Anna doesn't a chance in this scenario

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...