The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Kelly didn’t open or close last season 

hm i thought she did cause i remember the episode starting with team kelly being somewhat tragic until cami closed (although desz was good)

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Shocking moment of the playoffs... Corey gets the playoff vote instead of Kenzie and Kelly saves Gihanna. 😂😂

I'd have better chances of winning the lottery and aliens invading at the same time.

• Haha 8
9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

While tomorrow all day i won’t be in the forum or Monday until 10 PM bc of well you know I don’t want to see who will be the premiere😂😂😭. Like i wanna be surprised i can’t be the only one like this

I try to avoid looking at the lineup for the airing of the premiere, too.

• Haha 1
46 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Me encanta cómo asumimos que Gihanna será automáticamente salvada de Kelly. La mayoría de las FDI pensó que Kelly se quedaría con una de sus chicas independientes. Eso claramente no sucedió. Tampoco Corey fue el forraje de batalla / KO lol 😂

Something tells me that Corey knows what doing. I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly saves him (and the PV is a dream, but anything can happen in the voice

• Like 1
Just now, QueenCami said:

lmao imagine having the restraint, i look at it as soon as it comes out :haha:

You and me both. I´ll be refreshing the page every 5 minutes in the afternoon  tomorrow lol

• Haha 2
Just now, QueenCami said:

depends iirc, i think one year it was monday the other it was sunday

yea Season 18 was monday morning, Season 19 Sunday in the afternoon.. I remember because the time I came on idf for season 18 idf were so happy Joanna was a 4 chair turn instead of a 2 Chair turn🤣

• Haha 2
Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

yea Season 18 was monday morning, Season 19 Sunday in the afternoon.. I remember because the time I came on idf for season 18 idf were so happy Joanna was a 4 chair turn instead of a 2 Chair turn🤣

that was actually a little sad for me lmao, cause allegra was my favorite that season LOL. joanna's audition was good (though her mic thing turned me off a bit), so she definitely deserved her 4 chair turns 🙂

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, David68 said:

I try to avoid looking at the lineup for the airing of the premiere, too.

1 minute ago, David68 said:

yeah ig i'll just look immediately lol

love the resolve you've got! :giggle:

• Haha 1
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic