The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yes. Everyone is allowed to post whatever they want. 

See, that's what this unwritten "only op is allowed to post spoilers here" rule does... 😐

Again, not a rule, a request from us on the spoiler crew to the rest. 

I personally don't think it's much different than the disclaimer I've put on the posts for past seasons. The virtual tapings have brought a whole new set of circumstances and we're just trying to accommodate everything to be the most accurate info as possible and not get anyone's hopes up about incorrect info.

5 minutes ago, French20 said:

tragic communication from NBC anyway, the public will leak the coaches before the official announcement ...

Yeah this is definitely a fault on NBC's part. I'm feeling convinced that it's the same 4 at this point lol. No reason for an announcement if it's the same lineup.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Yeah this is definitely a fault on NBC's part. I'm feeling convinced that it's the same 4 at this point lol. No reason for an announcement if it's the same lineup.

I don't know what would be the most tragic in letting the public announce the coaches or redo the same panel all of a sudden ahaha

impossible that it is the same, the interview that I read a few days ago, the woman said that it is normal to change panel every season so as not to tire viewers

2 minutes ago, French20 said:

Judge Judy GIF by Lifetime Telly

If the time on 1iota starts at 11 (which it's 11:13 right now), the contestants and coaches probably won't be going up for another few hours based on how long it everyone said it took this past season. I think they're probably still checking everyone in.

Edited by Someone648

If the time on 1iota starts at 11 (which it's 11:13 right now), the contestants and coaches probably won't be going up for another few hours based on how long it everyone said it took this past season. I think they're probably still checking everyone in.

I'm just waiting to see the name ALICIA KEYS or the head of ALICIA KEYS or hear the voice of ALICIA KEYS ahah

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I lowkey want the panel to stay the same just to see the disappointment here 😈

Honestly, this is, low key, my prediction for the S20 coaches.  I'm pretty sure NBC wouldn't drop the ball on announcing a coaching swap unless there are no swaps to begin with.

• Sad 1
1 minute ago, Minhtam said:

Honestly, this is, low key, my prediction for the S20 coaches.  I'm pretty sure NBC wouldn't drop the ball on announcing a coaching swap unless there are no swaps to begin with.

they did announce Nick during season 17

3 minutes ago, French20 said:

they did announce Nick during season 17

But that's during a time where NBC didn't have people logging in virtually from the comfort of their own homes.  Or to put it more bluntly, people who had to sign a non-disclosure waiver agreement, as opposed to a virtual audience that doesn't.

Edited by Minhtam
1 minute ago, katybay said:

I think I'd be most pleased right now with Kelly Gwen Usher Blake.  

I found Usher refreshing in his seasons and always found his teams interesting.  Like how I feel with Gwen seasons alot. 

Same

2 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

But that's during a time where NBC didn't have people logging in virtually from the comfort of their own homes.  Or to put it more bluntly, people who had to sign a non-disclosure waiver agreement, as opposed to a virtual audience that doesn't.

The sources that have rejected to say anything have said they still had to agree to a terms and conditions thingy and said a producer reminded them not to speak up about anything so I'm pretty sure the NDA is part of those terms and conditions.

The sources that have rejected to say anything have said they still had to agree to a terms and conditions thingy and said a producer reminded them not to speak up about anything so I'm pretty sure the NDA is part of those terms and conditions.

True, but there's also a big difference between a hand signature and an electronic one.  It just feels... less binding?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Minhtam said:

they just started season 19, it's possible that they'd want to take attention away from it. also, i feel like they announce swaps earlier if its a new coach, rather than a returning one, which most of us expect the swap, if it occurs, to be.