• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Huh? Where? Lol this statement is bit of a run out. Then when Cams audition airs your gonna be like it’s bad/underwhelming

I said Cam sounded better. That doesn’t guarantee that he’ll be great. 😉 

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Nick gets views, views = attention for the show, more attention = maybe getting higher ratings for the premiere, better ratings = more seasons

I was referring to this

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

At the end of the season, I want a compilation video of Nick’s controversial decisions.

surely nick = higher rating but when the show progresses ... 

They are false expectations, but television is like that

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Guess I should place Victor (so far) into the " Mixed bag  (Respected but not liked)" category of contestants this season on IDF.

Could you repost that list?

The thing is, biases come in play as well. Despite Victor getting rave  reviews from the sources, not many people here seemed to be interested in him once the spoilers came out, so it showed when they heard the audition.

Whereas everybody (including myself) have been raving over Cam since the beginning, so they´re already looking forward to hearing him. I´m 100% sure his audition will be better recieved than Victor´s.

Same goes for Kenzie, me and @TeamAudraknow we´ll enjoy his audition, because we already liked him when we got the spoilers and names.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The thing is, biases come in play as well. Despite Victor getting rave  reviews from the sources, not many people here seemed to be interested in him once the spoilers came out, so it showed when they heard the audition.

Whereas everybody (including myself) have been raving over Cam since the beginning, so they´re already looking forward to hearing him. I´m 100% sure his audition will be better recieved than Victor´s.

Same goes for Kenzie, me and @TeamAudraknow we´ll enjoy his audition, because we already liked him when we got the spoilers and names.

You're right

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Could you repost that list?

SNOWFLAKES:

Dana

Gihanna

Ryleigh

Cam

Anna Grace 

LIKED:

Corey

Pia

Zania

Rachel

MIXED BAG (MORE RESPECTED THAN LIKED):

Victor (had him at "LIKED", but the reception to his audition made me put him in here)
Kenzie

Pete

Jordan 

DISLIKED:

Zae

Andrew

Jose

So far, one change, I´ll be updating the list from what I see on IDF as the show goes along.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

At the end of the season, I want a compilation video of Nick’s controversial decisions.

Here's a list:

1. Nick gave Dana a Justin Bieber & Ariana Grande song instead of something that's more in her wheelhouse
  2. Nick saved Devan instead of Lindsay or Bradley (either one of them deserved the save more than Devan did)
  3. Nick chose Raine over Andrew, even though Raine flopped and Andrew didn't
  4. Nick chose José over Awari (sources apparently said that Awari did better)
  5. Nick paired Raine and José during the KOs, even though both flopped in the battles
  6. Nick paired Keegan with Dana, even though they're nothing alike musically (Dana should've been paired with José)
  7. Nick paired Zae and Rachel together, despite them being some of his strongest contestants on his team
  8. Nick chose Rachel over Zae, despite the advice of literally every other coach on the panel
  9. Nick stole Andrew (whom he shouldn't have let go of in the first place) instead of saving his steal for someone else (e.g. Avery)

Is there anything else that I'm missing? 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic