• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, deszfan88 said:

it’s so funny that Reagan was like one of the most liked contestants and then robegate happened and everyone acted like they always hated her

lmao please, robegate only made her iconic, all the people paying a ton of attention to her afterward were just demonstrating fan behavior :wub:

• Like 2
Just now, QueenCami said:

lmao please, robegate only made her iconic, all the people paying a ton of attention to her afterward were just demonstrating fan behavior :wub:

still stole kymberi’s instant save

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
3 minutes ago, David68 said:

So I looked up "youtube the voice 2021 kenzie wheeler" and this link to an unavailable video popped up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEQaB1ToW0k

there is no video btw

Not sure I believe you.... but its all we got right now.

So TPTB will be releasing the winner right away? Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

NAH LMAO, Minivan's gonna send him to 2nd place AT WORST, he needs to bring out rap songs to lose LOL.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

Not sure I believe you.... but its all we got right now.

So TPTB will be releasing the winner right away? Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

NAH LMAO, Minivan's gonna send him to 2nd place AT WORST, he needs to bring out rap songs to lose LOL.

Now I'm imagining Kenzie covering WAP in the playoffs and I'm not sure if I should laugh or be incredibly disturbed.

• Haha 5

Although with Kenzie's leak, this will be the first winner since Alisan who has had the treatment, 10 seasons ago as well.

He could get the 2nd hour opener treatment in the premiere as well. Keep Minivan intrigued. 

4 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Or do they know that a leaked singer hasn't won since Alisan so they are trying to bus him by making the audience bored? 

Well.... As far as I know, a country singer hasn't been the first leak in who knows how long 

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic