The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

18 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

One thing I noticed about Blake (which I probably should've noticed ages ago) is that he has the tendency to exaggerate/hyperbolize everything. For instance, Blake said that the list of rookie coaches winning their first season "goes on and on" when Kelly and John are literally the only coaches who've accomplished that (Adam doesn't count). Also, I highly doubt that the show has a "waiting list" of artists who want to be coaches on the show. 🧐

Have you never hung out from anyone in the country. Your fish was how big 😛 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d love for one of those three to come back, but I wouldn’t be upset if John stayed for another season. 🤷‍♂️ 

I really like John but I'm tired of him. I want someone else representing R&B. Besides, Alicia and Usher were more well-received by the audience in their seasons than John currently is because, apparently, celebrities aren't allowed to have political opinions. 🤷🏾‍♂️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Sounds like John isn't leaving the show anytime soon. At least, not until the pandemic is over. 😪

If John didn’t leave after what happened to him and Chrissy I don’t think he’s leaving anytime soon.

• Like 1