The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 hour ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i think of all the contestants, i’m actually most excited to see Zania’s performances! i think i heard someone say she auditioned with an Anita Baker song, and she sang two songs i love for her battle and KO. i think she is really underrated right now, and i’m definitely rooting for her!💕

I'm glad she's underrated. It means that we somewhat learned our lesson about overhyping AA female powerhouses lol 😂

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

It means that we somewhat learned our lesson about overhyping AA female powerhouses lol 😂

Kinda feel like if Kim Cruse appears next season that lesson will be forgotten

Edited by David68
  • Haha 1
43 minutes ago, pauwis said:

YESS

Demi Lovato Pizza GIF

i am really looking forward to watching her this season and definitely can see her being one of my favorites!

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm glad she's underrated. It means that we somewhat learned our lesson about overhyping AA female powerhouses lol 😂

i hope so!😂

3 minutes ago, David68 said:

Kinda feel like if Kim Cruse appears next season that lesson will be forgotten

Would Kim actually want to audition again for the show after being rejected the last time for not wanting to talk about aspects of her life that she didn't feel comfortable sharing? 🤨

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Would Kim actually want to audition again for the show after being rejected the last time for not wanting to talk about aspects of her life that she didn't feel comfortable sharing? 🤨

hm i must've missed that

36 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Yeah, that seems like a no go.