The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

The way I have “If I were your woman” on repeat cuz Zania SLAYYYED that much but I have a feeling they gonna Khalea her and give her a bad song for playoffs. 

Well, Zania, Pia, and Dana are all more or less in similar lanes, if not all in the same lane.  The producers probably won't want all of them there.

• Replies 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Blake would never make a blunder that huge.

Of course not. So he's never leaving lol 😂 

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Seriously, though.  It's not that I dislike him.  I just think that he can be too corny at times.  When he's talking normally and being real, he's very pleasant.  When he's with the other coaches, he sometimes turns it on too much.

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

The way I have “If I were your woman” on repeat cuz Zania SLAYYYED that much but I have a feeling they gonna Khalea her and give her a bad song for playoffs. 

Love Like This is a bop. Khalea was simply just one of the weaker AA females we've had.

7 Wonders: Cardi B | Wonderland Magazine

That being said, I verbally gasped when I read that Zania sang IIWYW and apparently killed it! That song gets me going :haha: Vanessa's KO is one of the best of all time so there's a high bar to clear for sure. I'm sure Zania will kill it!

• Like 10

not me clicking through 200 “next pages” on the season 19 spoilers thread on mobile to find the exact time on thursday the leaked audition was posted last season (it was 5:49 pacific time) :lolwave:

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 3
2 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Love Like This is a bop. Khalea was simply just one of the weaker AA females we've had.

That being said, I verbally gasped when I read that Zania sang IIWYW and apparently killed it! That song gets me going :haha: Vanessa's KO is one of the best of all time so there's a high bar to clear for sure. I'm sure Zania will kill it!

yeah someone said she was much better than vanessa and although i find that hard to believe cause vanessa was SO good, i expect zania will do very well

although i really liked khalea lmao, i thought her KO was incredible personally. i remember seeing that idf didn’t care as much for her as i did lol

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

That's the smart move, but this is the same show whose social media team posted multiple battles on YouTube before they aired on TV, so...

When did they do this? 

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Khalea was simply just one of the weaker AA females we've had.

Yep totally agree. I don't think she has any standout performances. Her KO could've been her moment but it pales in comparison to MaKenzie's version imo.

7 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol are these YouTube views bots? Lol because there are only like 190 comments and 1.3K likes

i think the same haha

they are 1.5M views and only 1800 likes haha

and no human can like this song like this 😅 :

Sans titre.png

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Yep totally agree. I don't think she has any standout performances. Her KO could've been her moment but it pales in comparison to MaKenzie's version imo.

Her blind was the best that season imo. Otherwise I agree with everything else.

12 hours ago, seak05 said:

As it currently stands it would be 4 Monday’s, 2 Tuesday’s 

How come? If I´m correct, we´re having 3 weeks of lives, right? So wouldn´t it be 3 Mondays and 3 Tuesdays? Please correct me if I´m wrong.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

How come? If I´m correct, we´re having 3 weeks of lives, right? So wouldn´t it be 3 Mondays and 3 Tuesdays? Please correct me if I´m wrong.

This is what I thought as well 

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

When will the leak be posted at the earliest?

Thursday afternoon or Thursday night. We usually find it through one of the press sites. We found S19s leak through Billboard.

• Thanks 2
4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

When will the leak be posted at the earliest?

Last two seasons, someone found it on Thursday before it was officially posted on Friday. Hopefully they can do the same this season.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol not Victor giving that voice fan page some clout 🤣

That voice fan page literally spoiled everyone who got a chair turn on their IG story. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic