The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

24 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I'm betting on the leak being Kenzie or Cam, given Cam got Nick's block - I'd love to see it go to Dana but I'm not expecting that to happen.

Part of me wants to see the hype of Kenzie but the other half of me wants to see the rest of Dana’s audition 😭.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not expecting everyone to board the Kenzie hype train, we´ll have like 30 pages of people calling him underwhelming lol. 

I think I’ll enjoy him (maybe Kenzie can fill my desire to have a country male to root for in the lives.)

yeah, i actually liked all the country / country-adj guys to some extent last season. i liked tanner and ben's BAs. i actively liked ian and jim throughout their runs on the show (i only disliked jim's battle and his PO performance). ian's tone is soooo wonderful and jim is so powerful.

i hope that i do like kenzie as well, though i can't imagine supporting him over other contestants like anna grace / gihanna / dana.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Not me thinking John was leaving😂😭

John's done better in terms of turning and coaching his contestants, so . . . I can take him as long as he stays this way and doesn't revert to what he's been doing the last few seasons.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

John's done better in terms of turning and coaching his contestants, so . . . I can take him as long as he stays this way and doesn't revert to what he's been doing the last few seasons.

Just keep John next to Kelly, apparently sitting in the seat next to Blake reduces a coach's strategic thinking ability by 90% 🤣

• Haha 10

1 hour ago, Dany said:

APP UPDATE

Xw4KqFKl.png?1

oNvYQC5l.png?1

So here are te hint of the schedule

April 13 team reduction (end of battles start KO next Week???)

on April 27 after the KO

May 10 lock with 3 people. Ususally when they lock to 3 people it's the live

What happen on may 3rd Playoff???

Yeah May 3/4 playoff

Seems like we're either getting a best of blinds or 6 episodes of lives 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, pauwis said:

(I would like a Cam-John duet. We'll see what he does with Blake

Blake's only good coach duets are when he's with another country artist or a rock artist.  If he's with an artist of any other genre, his coach duets tend to suck.