The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

loving this promo overload!

They have to make up for the wasted weeks lol

So we got a Kelly promo. Tomorrow we might get John´s, since he´s the only one missing.

• Like 2
  • Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

loving this promo overload!

lmao i've been dissing nick for being vanilla, but he actually threw a pretty good roast in there

also "kelly im gay" is iconic, we stan ryleigh for that

• Like 4
1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Kenzie will be the leak. I’ll be shocked if he’s not, he’s being featured in a lot of promos...

I wouldn’t mind it. I’m anxious to see if he’s as good as everyone is hyping him up to be.

• Like 2
Just now, VoiceFan! said:

I think Kenzie will be the leak. I’ll be shocked if he’s not, he’s being featured in a lot of promos...

I'm betting on the leak being Kenzie or Cam, given Cam got Nick's block - I'd love to see it go to Dana but I'm not expecting that to happen.

• Like 1

okay, okay, i've been saying the promos without singing are useless, but that was pretty hilarious. this is ACTUALLY stuff that gets me excited for the voice (not a gif of nick pressing a button though LMAO)

• Like 4
Just now, VintageVoice said:

I'm betting on the leak being Kenzie or Cam, given Cam got Nick's block - I'd love to see it go to Dana but I'm not expecting that to happen.

if it's not one of those three, i'll be pretty surprised, and i'd agree that cam and kenzie have the advantage over dana

2 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

The main theme of his audition is Kelly blocking Blake, so I don´t think so honestly. I´m still betting on Cam because of the block for Nick, not to mention we´ve heard him sing already in a snippet. Kenzie has been silent.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The main theme of his audition is Kelly blocking Blake, so I don´t think so honestly. I´m still betting on Cam because of the block for Nick, not to mention we´ve heard him sing already in a snippet. Kenzie has been silent.

i'm confused why he wasn't in the first look as a snippet if the ad was there, but i'm not complaining cause we got 3 clips essentially lmao

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

okay, okay, i've been saying the promos without singing are useless, but that was pretty hilarious. this is ACTUALLY stuff that gets me excited for the voice (not a gif of nick pressing a button though LMAO)

Hoping to see Victor or Pia in John´s promo tomorrow.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Hoping to see Victor or Pia in John´s promo tomorrow.

yeah, or honestly any funny interactions i'm ready for lmao. i have to say, although john isn't as good at making decisions as alicia, he has a very similar zen/serene quality as alicia. 

i can find aspects of each of the coaches that i really like:

blake - he is a great coach with country and noncountry singers and he was a really funny quick wit

kelly - she's a queen, literally everything about her

john - he has that sort of zen quality that complements kelly's constant excitedness

nick - he's very good at coaching more green artists (michael, rachel)

• Like 1
Just now, QueenMae16 said:

Lmao, Ryleigh with the "I'm gay"

I thought she blurted out "I'm a lesbian"?

Oh well, its still hilarious LOL.

That was according to the source we got, and minor inaccuracies/paraphrasing is expected when it's second-hand info - as long as contestant names and teams are correct, the rest isn't a big deal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

a funny coincidence i've noticed: there's been a teen girl contestant for the past three seasons that has covered "valerie" on their youtube account (joanna serenko, lauren frihauf, ryleigh modig). interestingly, they all happen to be some of my favorites (though i'll have to hear more of ryleigh), and they all have great but different versions!

• Like 2

APP UPDATE

Xw4KqFKl.png?1

oNvYQC5l.png?1

So here are te hint of the schedule

April 13 team reduction (end of battles start KO next Week???)

on April 27 after the KO

May 10 lock with 3 people. Ususally when they lock to 3 people it's the live

What happen on may 3rd Playoff???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic