Someone648

3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Damn that one gif of her is more entertaining than John’s 5 seasons

He saved Carolina, he doesn’t need to entertain me to keep me content. 🙃

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao i think everyone's joking

It’s honestly hard to tell on here... 😅

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She clearly wasn’t happy on the show, so I’m glad she’s taking care of herself. 💖 (but yes, Marisa and Christina would be iconic! 🤩)

haha yeah, i wouldn't wanna force her back if she wasn't happy on it but the iconic duo cannot be forgotten 

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The bright side of that horrendous video? Kelly looked rad🤩

I’m gonna have nightmares tonight thanks Blake

ok but fr kelly popped off, and, yes, i think we'll all have nightmares

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So since Blake stole Anna Grace when she sang a country song, can we assume she´s going country for the playoffs?

she sang a country song, but no confirmation if she sang it country, you know? she could have just flipped it, which is what i expect. nonetheless, she'd do great with burning house or something similar.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So since Blake stole Anna Grace when she sang a country song, can we assume she´s going country for the playoffs?

Blake loved artists that he said brought something new to country music (even tho they were more soulful than indie) but maybe he’d want to go that route with her and let her twist some country songs, you never know

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

she sang a country song, but no confirmation if she sang it country, you know? she could have just flipped it, which is what i expect. nonetheless, she'd do great with burning house or something similar.

Judging by the source comments, it seems like she didn’t sing it country. I think Blake just wanted an indie girl to round out his team, hence why he tried to steal Ryleigh.

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Judging by the source comments, it seems like she didn’t sing it country. I think Blake just wanted an indie girl to round out his team, hence why he tried to steal Ryleigh.

i think we also need to remember that it's a tv show, and a triple steal makes for good TV if the knockout warrants it. so, that might have been the reason; given a well above average performance that happens to be first taped, it makes sense that they'd do that for the views

• Like 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

probably another promo, if we're lucky itll have a slightly longer clip of dana/zae

I’m wondering now if that was the climax of Dana’s audition. Because they usually do a clip of the climax. Like Toneishas. But Tamaras wasn’t at the climax so idk 

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I’m wondering now if that was the climax of Dana’s audition. Because they usually do a clip of the climax. Like Toneishas. But Tamaras wasn’t at the climax so idk 

but i also think they picked one of the weakest parts of toneisha's audition. they also picked a fairly weak part of tamara's. i think they're giving us one of the less interesting / weaker parts of dana's BA (although i don't think her audition song yields a really great climax)

if you haven't listened yet, i recommend you take a look at her cover of freeway of love on facebook, it's clearly slightly different (she does the "go go go" differently), but it's going to be similar, i assume)

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

if you haven't listened yet, i recommend you take a look at her cover of freeway of love on facebook, it's clearly slightly different (she does the "go go go" differently), but it's going to be similar, i assume)

Yeah I did, I guess since she doesn’t have the background singers I guess she had to make do with the song singing it herself. 

• Like 2