The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

lmao  I don't care what anyone else thinks, I got a kick out of the video today. They went with a humorous one this time and we know Blake and Kelly are game for whatever, John mostly is and they all had to be to cover for Nick in both his dullness and lack of vocals compared to the other three. 🤭 I'll agree that the Blake/Nick stuff is old and forced at this point.  It's light years above the S15 Honey Bee. 😉

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all are taking it too far. Nick isn’t the best coach, but there’s no need to criticize his every move now. 😕

Bk then remembers that Lindsay, Avery, Keegan, and Bradley were all eliminated because of Nick, while Jose , Andrew and Devan are still in the competition

"Never mind, IDF, keep going" 😂

Just now, AliXRose said:

Damn that one gif of her is more entertaining than John’s 5 seasons

christina the shady queen BRING HER BACK!!! imagine marisa corvo on christina's team, they'd be such a good match. christina might even teach her some shade tricks for once she gets eliminated!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, QueenCami said:

christina the shady queen BRING HER BACK!!! imagine marisa corvo on christina's team, they'd be such a good match. christina might even teach her some shade tricks for once she gets eliminated!

She clearly wasn’t happy on the show, so I’m glad she’s taking care of herself. 💖 (but yes, Marisa and Christina would be iconic! 🤩)

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Damn that one gif of her is more entertaining than John’s 5 seasons

He saved Carolina, he doesn’t need to entertain me to keep me content. 🙃

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao i think everyone's joking

It’s honestly hard to tell on here... 😅

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I got chills everywhere

• Haha 3
Just now, Misirlou said:

So since Blake stole Anna Grace when she sang a country song, can we assume she´s going country for the playoffs?

No, Blake wanted an indie girl, so he’ll let her sing indie if she wants to.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

She clearly wasn’t happy on the show, so I’m glad she’s taking care of herself. 💖 (but yes, Marisa and Christina would be iconic! 🤩)

haha yeah, i wouldn't wanna force her back if she wasn't happy on it but the iconic duo cannot be forgotten 

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

The bright side of that horrendous video? Kelly looked rad🤩

I’m gonna have nightmares tonight thanks Blake

ok but fr kelly popped off, and, yes, i think we'll all have nightmares

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

So since Blake stole Anna Grace when she sang a country song, can we assume she´s going country for the playoffs?

she sang a country song, but no confirmation if she sang it country, you know? she could have just flipped it, which is what i expect. nonetheless, she'd do great with burning house or something similar.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

No, Blake wanted an indie girl, so he’ll let her sing indie if she wants to.

Then this is where "Driver´s License" comes in, unless Ryleigh´s the one who gets it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Blake loved artists that he said brought something new to country music (even tho they were more soulful than indie) but maybe he’d want to go that route with her and let her twist some country songs, you never know

• Like 1

she sang a country song, but no confirmation if she sang it country, you know? she could have just flipped it, which is what i expect. nonetheless, she'd do great with burning house or something similar.

Judging by the source comments, it seems like she didn’t sing it country. I think Blake just wanted an indie girl to round out his team, hence why he tried to steal Ryleigh.

14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Judging by the source comments, it seems like she didn’t sing it country. I think Blake just wanted an indie girl to round out his team, hence why he tried to steal Ryleigh.

i think we also need to remember that it's a tv show, and a triple steal makes for good TV if the knockout warrants it. so, that might have been the reason; given a well above average performance that happens to be first taped, it makes sense that they'd do that for the views

• Like 1

probably another promo, if we're lucky itll have a slightly longer clip of dana/zae

I’m wondering now if that was the climax of Dana’s audition. Because they usually do a clip of the climax. Like Toneishas. But Tamaras wasn’t at the climax so idk 

Just now, jus.vshn said:

I’m wondering now if that was the climax of Dana’s audition. Because they usually do a clip of the climax. Like Toneishas. But Tamaras wasn’t at the climax so idk 

but i also think they picked one of the weakest parts of toneisha's audition. they also picked a fairly weak part of tamara's. i think they're giving us one of the less interesting / weaker parts of dana's BA (although i don't think her audition song yields a really great climax)

if you haven't listened yet, i recommend you take a look at her cover of freeway of love on facebook, it's clearly slightly different (she does the "go go go" differently), but it's going to be similar, i assume)