The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, QueenCami said:

idk about zae disliked? i think he'll be mixed bag, with some liking and some disliking? i'm not really sure lol

He attacked IDF's(a fav of mine as well) S19 snowflake, he's automatically at the bottom.

• Haha 8
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

He attacked IDF's(a fav of mine as well) S19 snowflake, he's automatically at the bottom.

lmao as someone who's a fan of cami (does my username give it away?!).... i don't get it, but i did notice a difference before and after that lmao. it could also be due to the feedback about him not being as good in the battles

• Like 3

Well, it was TeamAudra I believe, who pointed out an interesting fact, he criticized past contestants when he hasn’t even reached yet the hardest part of this show and what they’d been through so I think it was a dumb move.

However, I don’t dislike because of that

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Well, it was TeamAudra I believe, who pointed out an interesting fact, he criticized past contestants when he hasn’t even reached yet the hardest part of this show and what they’d been through so I think it was a dumb move.

He didn't actually criticize Cami but it was still a dumb move (he learned his lesson since then). He just said that he wasn't the biggest fan of her until the lives as he stanned Julia. When Julia was eliminated, Cami was the last indie pop girl remaining so he started stanning her. 😅

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I didn´t take any of the Cami situation in account by putting Zae on the disliked list, rather because I have a feeling his tone or vocal abilities in the show will be dismissed here.

I think it will be a similar case to Jej, where YT and social media praise him (I think he’ll get a lot of hype based on this blind’s song choice), while IDF calls him overrated.

11 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think it will be a similar case to Jej, where YT and social media praise him (I think he’ll get a lot of hype based on this blind’s song choice), while IDF calls him overrated.

Exactly, he just screams Jej to me. I think his blind will be respected here, but the rest of his performances will be criticized.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Wasn’t IDF’s snowflake Desz? Or was Cami also included?

cami more than desz, i think. many cami fans defaulted to desz after cami was eliminated

Edited by QueenCami
7 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

pure garbage.

6 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

do not know schitts creek GIF by CBC

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Hell.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

The beginning of the Jonas reign of terror.

Just now, QueenCami said:

Kelly and John carrying two grown men acting like 5-year-olds.

jeremy allen white all of the above GIF by Showtime

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Also Nick is very short? I swear he looks like half of Blake's height, but also short compared to John 

I believe Nick's like 5'6" or 5'7" while Blake's 6'5" so that's nearly a foot's difference in height.

• Like 1