The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m also not a fan of how they pretty much skip over Season 19 as if it never happened. 😕

They're focusing on Nick's return so S19 is irrelevant. Also, the S20 blinds were taped before the S19 live shows so Blake is still the reigning coach in a sense. That's the problem with winning Fall seasons and why it's so much better for coaches to win Spring seasons instead. 😅

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

They keep trying to make the Nick and Blake bromance a thing, while he is friends with John and Kelly. I get that they want Nick to have chemistry on the set with someone, this is just forced.

The MV is hokey, but purposefully so.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m also not a fan of how they pretty much skip over Season 19 as if it never happened. 😕

I was just rewatching some S19 clips. It's not exactly my favorite season, but it has some iconic moments. Like this performance right here: 

I know it's not Christmas season, but i strongly doubt that the Season 20 cast could pull such an iconic group performance like this one

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I was just rewatching some S19 clips. It's not exactly my favorite season, but it has some iconic moments. Like this performance right here: 

I know it's not Christmas season, but i strongly doubt that the Season 20 cast could pull such an iconic group performance like this one

Ugh add their Minefields performance and it’s the best combination of group performances in the past seasons imo!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I honestly don’t think it was that bad. It was just really cringey.

Waterfalls, More Than Words and Xtina in general remain untouched tho.

Of all the songs in the world, they picked that one? How did they get Blake to agree to this? And what was Nick doing? I dislike him even more now. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 8

As for the whole thing, yeah, it´s definitely one of the worst coaches performances we´ve had so far. The song just didn´t fit anybody and the Blake/Nick shtick is clearly being forced. 

I still think "Waterfalls" is the best coach performance we´ve had. It just felt natural and everybody blended wonderfully.

But whatever, we´ll forget about this as soon as the show starts.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I still think "Waterfalls" is the best coach performance we´ve had. It just felt natural and everybody blended wonderfully.

Can you remind me which season was that ?

33 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Sid with his sax

Edited by David68
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Of all the songs in the world, they picked that one? How did they get Blake to agree to this? And what was Nick doing? I dislike him even more now. 

13 million dollars (also Blake’s generally up for looking like an idiot) 

waterfalls was iconic 

I’m guessing having Nick as part of the  group drastically limits the choice of song. Even in this pure pop song, they only gave him one line, and he couldn’t even deliver on that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

In terms of singing, I´ll take Adam over Nick any day.

They both suck imo. I like some songs from M5’s first albums tho.

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

:rofl:

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
47 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

let's talk about how team john ATE (and most of team kelly, we'll ignore ryan and tanner). bailey and chloe left no crumbs lmao

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m guessing having Nick as part of the  group drastically limits the choice of song. Even in this pure pop song, they only gave him one line, and he couldn’t even deliver on that. 

I love these Nick roasts lmao!

• Haha 3