The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

8 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Si no conociéramos al mega mentor ya, habría pensado que era Rick Astley basado en esto. 

Además, una vez más, Nick era el más débil aquí.

I couldn't hear it 😅

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Just realized they are going to have to air two apparently bad battles in full: Jose/Awari (Since Jose is probably the KO montage and they can´t montage someone who is in the lives twice), and Raine/Andrew( it ends in a steal).

Connor/Aaron and Ciana/Danisha are my oficial battle montage predictions. And it sucks because I really wanted to see Connor vs Aaron.

They can montage anyone they darn well please. Talk to Loren Allred about that.

3 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

They can montage anyone they darn well please. Talk to Loren Allred about that.

Double montaje of Team Nick, I don't think the production wants that (seeing as how they are promoting it

ok now time to ~patiently~ wait for two days to get the first look, while a bunch of useless promos probably come out.

the 1.3K loops on the first look on listenonrepeat.com are proudly mine, but listening to "goooo goooo goooo" is getting a little boring at this point... 

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Blake really creeps me in this particular performance, lmao

The whole "Blake is obsessed with Nick" gimmick is creepy tbh 🥴

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
Just now, Gustavo527 said:

"One Love" by Season 19 coaches >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This cringe fest 

Song choice is everything. This song didn't suit them imo. Also, Nick pulled a Kevin and barely sang at all lol 😂

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Brad2540 said:

This season is so predictable! Kenzie, Cam, Dana, Victor and Jordan will be the finale!

You guys really do come up with the strangest ways to spell Ryleigh and Carolina.

• Haha 11
4 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

The whole "Blake is obsessed with Nick" gimmick is creepy tbh 🥴

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

It was already a pretty weird concept when they did it for Nick's first season season, but after that season played out and their interactions ended up being adversarial it makes even less sense for them to continue down that path for this season.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

It was already a pretty weird concept when they did it for Nick's first season season, but after that season played out and their interactions ended up being adversarial it makes even less sense for them to continue down that path for this season.

I agree. They should play off that Adam vs. Blake dynamic that Blake and Nick seem to naturally have. This creepy obsession nonsense is completely unnatural and frankly makes me a bit uncomfortable. I don't think I will be able to get that creepy image of Blake out of my head. 😅

this is getting weird donald trump GIF by Jeff Dunham

• Like 2