The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Rodney said:

Because . . . she lost her Battle?  With no steal?

What, when did that happen? 😮

Just now, jus.vshn said:

What if they shock us all and not post a four chair turn 🌚 like S14

I guarantee if they posted Dana’s audition and didn’t show the coaches turning, everyone except IDF would think she’s a four-chair turn. :yes:

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:
4 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I guarantee if they posted Dana’s audition and didn’t show the coaches turning, everyone except IDF would think she’s a four-chair turn. :yes:

Lol if I didn’t know spoilers and just watched the promo lol I would’ve thought she did 🤣

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

You're comparing apples to oranges. Cami is an indie pop singer, which is not exactly TMV's cup of tea. However, Rachel is a folk singer, which is a genre that TMV generally likes (see Sawyer Fredericks or Addison Agen). 😉

I’m pretty sure we have had this discussion already, but I’ll say this again, I don’t see evidence of Minivan actually supporting folk singers or singer/songwriters. Those two people had more things going for them that made them likeable.

And when using Cami as an example, I was referring to how she was superior to Desz that night, who got a bad song choice and flopped on top of it, and she still managed to lose PV to her. I don’t see Dana being outperformed by Rachel, and even if Dana flops she probably will get PV regardless.

Edit: We usually make the mistake of focusing on Minivan and we forget about the other casuals. In that sense, Dana also has the advantage.

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

I think Rachel might actually get PV on Team Nick....

She's a young teenage girl with a very good voice and has shown a very positive growth arc.  She could pull it off.

I think it'll be Dana who gets it, though.

16 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Dana is in the same position as Desz in a sense that if she doesn’t get the PV, she’ll be saved by Nick. Now if she gets PV, Rachel isn’t a lock for the save I wouldn’t count Andrew out yet.

But the difference here is that Cami deserved the CS from Kelly, Andrew will be seen as a nuisance to the rest of Nick's team. Especially the Rachel fans.

If we are relating it to Andrew - Cami, Dana - Desz

9 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Yeah team legend has tons of vocal talent. They’re just unlikely to attract votes, and John doesn’t have a strong base with voice viewers.

I got used to that and now I prefer to enjoy the performances of his contestants.

Teams post-KO are very good, I want more live shows!

Edited by pauwis

1 hour ago, Dany said:

So basically the blinds will be like S19. 3 weeks of blinds, with both Monday and Tuesday episodes? 🤨

• Like 2

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Hopefully it means longer lives!!!!

doubt it, cause mondays + tuesdays just means scheduling worked out, the length of the lives depends on the state of covid, and i don't think we're going to have substantial improvements by then, or at least improvements substantial enough to cause a difference.