The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given the journey that the 4 chair turns have had, I wouldn´t expect anyone other than Kenzie to close an episode.

Victor and Cam will def close an ep, and maybe Zae and Anna. Avery will probably open the last episode. Ainee will close the last episode since she is the last audition. To think, if Blake’s steal counted for Ainee, Nick wouldnt have stolen her and would have saved his steal for Avery or maybe have used it for Gean. 

I just realized that both Gean x Ryleigh were Team Kelly battle opponents, and they were both stolen by John Legend

ALSO, no coach stole from Team Legend in battles and knockouts (8...3 from team kelly and blake, 2 from team nick..which is surprising bc nick made bad decisions)

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Not me being eventually torn cause I like all of team Legend after we despised his team for being the weakest

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Not me being eventually torn cause I like all of team Legend after we despised his team for being the weakest

No one stole from his team though and he got 0 4-chairs but yeah I really like Victor and Ryleigh, and Zania is growing on me! 

34 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Given the journey that the 4 chair turns have had, I wouldn´t expect anyone other than Kenzie to close an episode.

I mean, 3/4 made playoffs so I still think at least two of them will close an episode. Pretty confident on Zae as a closer, and I could see them closing E2 or E3 with Anna for some reason (Kenzie maybe but I still think he’ll be the first audition aired). 

Edited by Daillon

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

My thoughts exactly! Like, he gets to go to the playoffs but not Gean and AVERY lol

Bet Gean wishes he picked Nick now.  He might've had a better shot on his mess of a team.

Seriously.  EGOT winner aside, John's not that great of a coach.  These artists are continuing to learn that the hard way.

5 hours ago, Archanium said:

Out of all the battle steals, who would've thought that only Andrew survived the KO :lmao:

I'm just shocked that Avery didn't survive the Knockouts.  Actually, I'm surprised that he lost his Battle, too.  Blake fought so hard for him for what was apparently a long time, and then just gives him up?  And then doesn't even keep the guy for whom he dumped him?  Blake's making some . . . choices this season.  And then, even Kelly doesn't keep Avery?  I'm just . . . I have few words.

But . . . I'll confirm that he was the guy whom I hinted that everybody feared that he'd be a problem this season, and is now no longer going to be one.:haha:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Daillon said:

If Cami couldn’t beat Desz on PO night, I don’t think Rachel can beat Dana. She will probably get CS so it won’t matter

You're comparing apples to oranges. Cami is an indie pop singer, which is not exactly TMV's cup of tea. However, Rachel is a folk singer, which is a genre that TMV generally likes (see Sawyer Fredericks or Addison Agen). 😉

• Like 1

By the way, I "recommended" Already Gone (Sleeping At Last) in the other thread so I'm happy someone covers it.

8 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I never understood why they said he's team was weak in terms of talent!
In terms of favorites isn't the first option, but everyone has been constant so I am eagerly waiting them. 
My top 2: Victor + Zania

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Raine flopped again and the song was too big for Jose. He was better by a mile but all he did was run and couldn’t hit any notes

Maybe Kelly's initial excuse for not turning for him was more spot-on than I'd thought (she thought he'd used too many in his Blind, when I didn't hear as many as she'd let on).

Schedule update

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/f4e41995-3953-473f-a869-62fe3fcd4469

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS SEASON PREMIERE"

ORIGINAL

03/01/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    :

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 2"

ORIGINAL

03/02/2021 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Tuesday)   

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 3"

ORIGINAL

03/08/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)    :

TV-PG D, L

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 4"

ORIGINAL

03/09/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday)    :

TV-PG

2nd Tuesday back to normal 8PM-9PM (1st Tuesday was 9PM-10PM)

• Thanks 5