The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

1 hour ago, CoolBriz said:

I dislike the sad story that every contestants seem to have. Every season the story seem to be similar. 

The contestant backstory stuff is never shown during the tapings. All the audience sees during the taping is the performance and the coaches feedback. The pitch session refers to the coach's comments after a Blind audition.

In my opinion I feel like the battles this season will be good but many talented artists will go home due to some bad decisions(AKA john/kelly) But i’m getting a feeling that nick will be making some horrendous decisions as well, possibly bc i am still mad abt him letting go Joanna in season 18. But pleaseee i’m hoping not many amazing people go home. 

4 hours ago, CoolBriz said:

I dislike the sad story that every contestants seem to have. Every season the story seem to be similar. 

Every season their is always sad stories like this...

- Gay Person who was at first not accepted by their parents/grandparents but then supported them.

- A person who got adopted then met their actual parents.

- Someone who always cries and says “family is everything”- we got like 8 ppl who did that season 19💀

- Someone with a weird type of disability. 

- Someone who was born in a different country and their parents sacrificed everything.

- Someone who was bullied in school bc they were “different”

- Someone who “didn’t look the part” to be signed in a record deal. 

- and ofc the most obvious one we got like 30 of these in season 19, when their relatives die. 

Not trying to be mean but these are the stories that we get every season.

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 9
9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just hilariously realized something whenever Kelly gets her first female in the premiere like since season 16 starting with Rizzi she has let everyone go in the battles/Knockouts. Rizzi, Brennen, Tayler, Marisa. LMFAOOA, i hope kelly ends that horrific tradition that she likes keeping💀😭

Damn. Well, look out for the 1st girl Kelly gets in the premiere then.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I just hilariously realized something whenever Kelly gets her first female in the premiere like since season 16 starting with Rizzi she has let everyone go in the battles/Knockouts. Rizzi, Brennen, Tayler, Marisa. LMFAOOA, i hope kelly ends that horrific tradition that she likes keeping💀😭

I wonder if they were all also Kelly's first female contestant from the tapings overall. We know Marisa was, but I don't believe we have any confirmation about the rest of the tapings. I don't even remember how we got sources pre-COVID. :haha:

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, katybay said:

Snowflakes are unique artists the bring originality to this show that middle aged mothers and voters tend to dislike.

Snowflakes are artists that idf users have decided they like in their “superior” music tastes

• Haha 4