• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

LMFAOAOAOAOA IM DEAD, someone random was asking Desz in her insta live isn’t Dana gonna win the voice this season, and Desz replied with are you from the forum😂😂💀💀

On a scale of one to Desz, how subtle are contestants about lurking on here? 🤣🤣

• Haha 5
1 minute ago, pauwis said:

One thing I don't understand about Zae: he's a fan of guys like James Arthur, why not pick a sad, sad, sad SAD song?

He chose "Falling" by Harry Styles for his blinds. He might be saving an emotional song for the live shows. He did well in the KOs (to the point where every single coach suggested that Nick pick Zae over Rachel) so I ain't complaining about his song choice. I am going to complain, however, about Nick's lack of effective decision-making skills. Way to go Nick! 😒

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Hide contents

B: Jordan Matthew Young (She Talks to Angels - The Black Crowes) vs. Ethan Lively (Help Me Hold On - Travis Tritt)

K: Kenzie Wheeler (Beer Never Broke My Heart - Luke Combs) vs. Avery Roberson (Tomorrow - Chris Young)

3nzdzd.png

• Haha 11
4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’ll share the full stuff soon, but Pia destroyed Ciana and left no crumbs.

Well, Ciana shouldn’t have put this song on her list, not every song you like could possibly work for you so 😕 Or she got totally bussed I don’t know

Just now, AliXRose said:

Well, Ciana shouldn’t have put this song on her list, not every song you like could possibly work for you so 😕 Or she got totally bussed I don’t know

I'm guessing the latter, given it's a pop song but not the same vein of pop as her blind or battle.

Just now, disney1024 said:

He chose "Falling" by Harry Styles for his blinds. He might be saving an emotional song for the live shows. He did well in the KOs (to the point where every single coach suggested that Nick pick Zae over Rachel) so I ain't complaining about his song choice. I am going to complain, however, about Nick's lack of effective decision-making skills. Way to go Nick! 😒

I know.

I love "Falling" but there are more heartbreaking songs (his tone works perfect).
I feel like now with Kelly he won't be able to take that route.

Nick could have a good top 2 if he weren't so stupid

• Like 1

Very pleased with knockout results! Cam is still on Blake, and Dana on nick, both will probably run away with their public votes. So glad Anna Grace got stolen off of Kelly, if Kenzie is as good as you all stay anyone on her team is doomed, I would’ve rather her be on John bc she has a shot at PV but Blake is objectively the best coach so he may give her good song choices moving foward, plus I love how he did with Kat. I’m sad this is a short season bc I think my favs (Cam, Dana, Anna Grace) could have a long run!

(one note though I HATE Anna Grace’s song choice and I really hope those are not the kind of songs she sings on the show)

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Feedback for Ciana vs Pia ?

Ciana vs. Pia:

-Ciana did a good job but was pitchy in parts (most likely due to breath control issues.)

-Pia looked like she was wearing a curtain. 
-Pia was effortless and it was very pretty.

-Kelly thought both were good, but Ciana lost the connection of the song. She chose Pia for authenticity.

-Blake had the same critique as Kelly.

-Nick compared Pia to Whitney (Snoop said the same thing in rehearsal) and a Toneisha performance. He chose Pia.

-John said that Ciana rebounded from her battle, but that the song was hard to do perfectly in every part.

-Pia lost her mother recently and dedicated the performance to her. Pia started crying. 
-Pia was better on stage than in rehearsal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Daillon said:

You have to be kidding me, wth

Honestly, good advice on breath control could be on it´s way, since he´s  a rapper. Not a big fan of his after "Doggystyle", but the guy comes up with the funniest s**t sometimes, it´ll be entertaining.

• Like 5
9 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I thought he should’ve picked Beneath your beautiful or Jealous by Labrinth

I like these options, they might work well with him.

6 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

repeat: no need to cover every damn popular songs. It just doesn't always work (hopefully generate views in a post

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, good advice on breath control could be on it´s way, since he´s  a rapper. Not a big fan of his after "Doggystyle", but the guy comes up with the funniest s**t sometimes, it´ll be entertaining.

Snoop and Blake on screen together seems like it's going to be absolutely golden and I will need that entire blooper reel of KO rehearsal feedback for my own entertainment purposes.

• Haha 3