The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Btw Zania turned John, Blake, and Nick (confirmed). In the first look, kelly said “she gets it” or something like that and all of the chairs were lit except kelly’s chair. no female has turned everyone except kelly that was in john’s team since he was singing her a song

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Btw Zania turned John, Blake, and Nick (confirmed). In the first look, kelly said “she gets it” or something like that and all of the chairs were lit except kelly’s chair. no female has turned everyone except kelly that was in john’s team since he was singing her a song

Lmao so Kelly could’ve given us so much more 4-chairs if she wasn’t that picky 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

And again... Keep it on IDF y'all.

KNOCKOUT PAIRINGS (RESULTS NOT LISTED)

Reveal hidden contents

TEAM KELLY:
Anna Grace Felten vs. Gihanna Zoe
Avery Roberson vs. Kenzie Wheeler
Corey Ward vs. Ryleigh Modig

TEAM NICK:
Dana Monique vs. Keegan Ferrell
Jose Figueroa, Jr. vs. Raine Stern
Rachel Mac vs. Zae Romeo

TEAM JOHN:
Ciana Pelekai vs. Pia Renee
Gean Garcia vs. Victor Solomon
Rio Doyle vs. Zania Alake

TEAM BLAKE:
Andrew Marshall vs. Pete Mroz
Cam Anthony vs. Connor Christian
Ethan Lively vs. Jordan Matthew Young

KNOCKOUT RESULTS

Reveal hidden contents

TAPING ONE:

K: Corey Ward (Already Gone - Kelly Clarkson/Sleeping At Last version) vs. Ryleigh Modig (Use Somebody - Kings of Leon) - Ryleigh stolen by John, Nick and Blake. Ryleigh picks JOHN.
N: Rachel Mac (Foolish Games - Jewel) vs. Zae Romeo (Electric Love - BØRNS) - Zae stolen by KELLY.
B: Jordan Matthew Young (She Talks to Angels - The Black Crowes) vs. Ethan Lively (Help Me Hold On - Travis Tritt)
J: Victor Solomon (My Girl - The Temptations) vs. Gean Garcia (Afterglow - Ed Sheeran)
K: Gihanna Zoe (Glitter in the Air - P!nk) vs. Anna Grace Felten (If I Die Young - The Band Perry) - Anna Grace stolen by BLAKE.
J: Pia Renee (What the World Needs Now is Love - Jackie DeShannon) vs. Ciana Pelekai (Cuz I Love You - Lizzo)
B: Pete Mroz (Before You Go - Lewis Capaldi) vs. Andrew Marshall (I Won't Give Up - Jason Mraz) - Andrew stolen by NICK.

TAPING TWO:
N: Dana Monique (Nutbush City Limits - Ike & Tina Turner) vs. Keegan Ferrell [Just My Imagation (Running Away With Me) - The Temptations]
J: Zania Alake (If I Were Your Woman - Gladys Knight & The Pips) vs. Rio Doyle (Issues - Julia Michaels)
K: Kenzie Wheeler (Beer Never Broke My Heart - Luke Combs) vs. Avery Roberson (Tomorrow - Chris Young)
N: Jose Figueroa, Jr. (Break Every Chain - Tasha Cobbs) vs. Raine Stern (No Such Thing - John Mayer)
B: Cam Anthony (Feeling Good - Nina Simone) vs. Connor Christian (Youngblood - 5 Seconds of Summer)

4-Way Knockout
B: Emma Caroline (Neon Moon - Brooks & Dunn)
N: Devan Blake Jones (Sign of the Times - Harry Styles)
J: Carolina Rial (Anyone - Demi Lovato)
K: Savanna Woods (Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden)

Top of the page ;)

And for what it's worth, it seems that most of the decisions made were the correct ones according to the sources.

• Like 3

@QueenCami

she sang Nutbush City Limits.

- Dana was amazing. She hit some insane notes and just keeps getting better.

- John called Dana one of the best vocalists this show has ever had.

- Source didn’t hate Keegan but he was second and they were still recovering from Dana’s slayage 

- Keegan has a nice voice but he stood no chance against Dana. 
- Literally only compliments for Dana

- Keegan got a couple critiques and the typical “you were up against a vocal powerhouse” critique that has been given before.

- source says she “Slaughtered” and had to recover from her “slayage”

• Thanks 7

Just now, jus.vshn said:

@QueenCami

she sang Nutbush City Limits.

- Dana was amazing. She hit some insane notes and just keeps getting better.

- John called Dana one of the best vocalists this show has ever had.

- Source didn’t hate Keegan but he was second and they were still recovering from Dana’s slayage 

- Keegan has a nice voice but he stood no chance against Dana. 
- Literally only compliments for Dana

- Keegan got a couple critiques and the typical “you were up against a vocal powerhouse” critique that has been given before.

- source says she “Slaughtered” and had to recover from her “slayage”

lmaoo wow that’s a lot to take in... good to hear she did well!

• Like 2

As the spoilers group know, I almost had a heart attack when I first heard Kenzie´s song choice, but now that I gave it a deep listen, I find it to be  a good fit. And apparently he won fair and square. If he did good with that song, sky´s the limit for him.

• Like 2

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic