• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

Just now, Angelbright said:

SAVANNA SLAYYEDDD like she sanggg down boots. The rest were good but Savanna was the clear winner.  

Happy to hear that. I'm still iffy on her winning, but as long as she was the CLEAR winner (if what you're saying is true), then she has a shot.

All the records...

On 1/19/2021 at 7:56 PM, Bk1234 said:

I personally think “Stone Cold” or “Anyone” would be great for her. 

On 1/20/2021 at 9:33 AM, pauwis said:

I agree. Also, "Anyone" has been covered little on the show, it's a great option.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:36 AM, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, “Anyone” would probably be better since she would be constantly compared to Brooke Simpson if she sang “Stone Cold.” 😅

On 2/15/2021 at 1:50 PM, Bk1234 said:

“Hero” by Mariah Carey or “Hurt” by Xtina would be great. I wouldn’t recommend singing in Spanish as that will be a turn off to Minivan, so she needs to get a big soulful song and slay in English. 

On 2/17/2021 at 7:44 PM, Bk1234 said:

Looks like Carolina is a Mariah and Demi stan. This girl likes all the pop and soul divas! 🤩

On 2/17/2021 at 9:33 PM, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’d love for her to sing “Anyone” for her Knockout. 

Anna vs. Gihanna

-Anna created a different arrangement that was very ethereal.

-Gihanna had a ton of range and power.

-Blake and Nick praised Anna for the arrangement, but chose Gihanna.

-John said both were magical but chose Gihanna.

-Kelly loved both, but chose Gihanna.

-Blake stole Anna and my source could tell he was looking for an indie girl to round out his team.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 3

There are plenty of good song choices in this batch. There are plenty performances I'll be looking forward to, even those who aren't my faves.

Corey, Ryleigh, Zae, Rachel, Gihanna, Dana, Savanna, Zania, and ESPECIALLY Cam sound like they'll be good. (And of course, Kenzie but I'm not a country fan)

Not thrilled about Pete's song though.