The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

There are only 4 4-chair turns. Victor and Gean aren’t one of them. It’s Kenzie, Anna, Avery, & Zae.

Does it have to be a four chair turn to close an episode? Because John H wasn’t a four chair and closed an episode 

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

This^😂

But you said they can put Kenzie and Zae in the same episode and then said they still have those others to close. What I’m saying is anyone can close. It doesn’t have to be 4 chair turns or Victor/Gean 😂

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

y’all remember Red Marlow from Team Blake. He was the only male Country singer in that season, and he made 4th Place. You guys need to chill on whoever that one country male singer is, he ain’t gonna win someone else is gonna win.

Kenzie is about a million times better then Red, and I liked red more then most people on this forum.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

y’all remember Red Marlow from Team Blake. He was the only male Country singer in that season, and he made 4th Place. You guys need to chill on whoever that one country male singer is, he ain’t gonna win someone else is gonna win.

Red had more competition in his season. The country singer here has literally a free pass with maybe a Team Blake member being the only one able to challenge him.

As I just mentioned to someone in a PM, my expectation is that Kenzie’s blind will be one of the best auditions in the history of the show, assuming he sings it like he did in the two videos on line. He can probably sing that song in his sleep. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Pia seems more interesting imo (she’s probably my favorite from this bunch)

In a Pia vs. Zania save situation on Team Legend, I'd personally lean towards Pia too but I'm also not John, so...

• Like 1

Premiere Predictions (in order).

Kenzie (Team Kelly- leak)

Dana (Team Nick)

Deion (Team Legend)

Emma Caroline (Team Blake)

Raine (Team Nick)

Ryleigh (Team Kelly)

Zania (Team Legend)

Corey (Team Kelly)
Cam (Team Blake)

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

This gives me “Famous last words” vibes.

• Haha 2

If anyone wants to PM spoilers (mainly interested in each coach's steal, Dana's song choice because I need to know if I guessed correctly, and the unusual song choice by one of the second taping contestants) my PM box is open 😂

Each coach has loyalists, who will basically vote for people on that coaches team, Blake's is the largest, but he's not the only one...and it's not large enough for someone on his team to just get loyalist votes and win. 

Team Blake loyalists still have preferences, but if Cam clearly blows everyone out of the water & has "star quality" they will abandon their preferences to push for a winner (this happened with Red/Chloe). 

Then you have minivan, they like Blake, and he's their favorite coach, but they also like Kelly. They tend to like country artists, but can also be swayed by cute teenagers etc. Carter and Jake Hoot for instance both grabbed lots of support from this group even over team Blake contestants. This tends to decide the winner

Then you have casuals, they tend to be harder to predict. 

Kenzie will get the team Kelly loyalists (she's very good at signaling who her fans should vote for). My guess is he'll also get minivan, as they'll decide an excellent country singer on team Kelly is better then a very good r&b singer on team Blake. 

Cam needs to show he's the clear frontrunner on team Blake, to pull his loyalists away from their normal inclinations, plus enough charisma/star power to attract a portion of minivan/casuals away from Kenzie. Basically the Chloe route....but Chloe was white and singing 80's rock songs they all fondly remember...and Kenzie is much better then Red (plus Kelly isn't going to push for Cam over Kenzie, so Kenzie has his own distinct base). 

It's also distinctly possible that Kenzie will be one of only two White people in the final (the second team Blake member being the other) + the only country singer, and have a whole lane to himself, while Cam could get a little lost in the glut of Black r&b/soul singers. 

Cam seems to be the best vocalist on Team Blake, but I´m still not 100% convinced that Minivan will rally after him. This will depend on Blake, and if they like him better than Jordan and Pete, who  are more in their wheelhouse.

• Like 3

Funny how Jordan hasn’t been mentioned in this thread, because as things stand I would say he has a pretty good shot at making finale. Maybe Pete will surprise us but I’ll give the edge to Jordan rn as Cam’s biggest obstacle.

• Like 1
Just now, ilovethevoice242 said:

Woah I woke up to over 100+ replies!! What did I miss👀👀 who’s the snippet? Was it good?

You missed a first look with Zae and Dana snippets

Just now, rp3598 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but do we not have tuesdays again this spring or has the schedule not been released yet?

We have a Tuesday episode next week but everything else through the lives is Mondays only if I remember correctly.

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic