The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Nick.   

Not Larriah revealing that she read the spoilers for S20 🤣   Her and Desz were talking about it on her live and she said “they already have full teams and names for the next season”

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

If she's on Team Blake, she'll at least reach runner-up or even win Season 20.

But in that case I fear that TPTB might bus her in order to give Nick a win just like they did it with Kyla in order to give win to Kelly.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

I am tired of kids, pastors and country males winning. It's so conservative. Let a woman of color win, for gods sake or whatever the hell doesn't fit the stereotype above. 

The Voice US should start a The Voice Kids like the rest of the world, already. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I am tired of kids, pastors and country males winning. It's so conservative. Let a woman of color win, for gods sake or whatever the hell doesn't fit the stereotype above. 

The Voice US should start a The Voice Kids like the rest of the world, already. 

At least Maelyn won not so long ago. 

2 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

Hey I’m new to this 👋🏾.. how do I get added to the spoiler chat ??

Just now, Jacksonboregan said:

This is tha spoiler chat

PM @Jyn Mycleand s/he can add you to it! there's a separate spoilers DM where they discuss actual spoilers before they are released here.

16 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

Hey I’m new to this 👋🏾.. how do I get added to the spoiler chat ??

welcome-1-1c.gif

You are here Icons - 56 free vector icons

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

PM @Jyn Mycleand s/he can add you to it! there's a separate spoilers DM where they discuss actual spoilers before they are released here.

aha :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

I know this is a little off topic but do y’all think Kelly can pull off a 4th win considering the fact that she’s in adams chair and it seem to be cursed ?😂😂😂

First season she was on that chair she won. The curse has probably more to do with Adam than with his chair :haha:

• Haha 5
35 minutes ago, Queenkc said:

I know this is a little off topic but do y’all think Kelly can pull off a 4th win considering the fact that she’s in adams chair and it seem to be cursed ?😂😂😂

Yes, I think she still can. :yes: Hopefully that means she’ll get a Reagan Strange this season or in the future. :wub: 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I think someone mentioned it before that Kelly was wearing black again in the blinds?

Yeah, historically speaking, that´s not a good sign for her.

If this means a win for Nick, I’m down. :yes:

Edited by Bk1234