Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

My gut is saying that you're being sarcastic. So sarcasm it is lol 😂

Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF

Do you think the stolen contestant can beat Avery (assuming Avery is still in) for Kelly’s save? 

Edited by TeamAudra
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Do you think the stolen contestant can beat Avery (assuming Avery is still in) for the save? 

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team (and taking into account very recent events), then yes. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Just now, disney1024 said:

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team, then yes. 😌

Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜

I’m just playing games here, if you didn’t notice. I don’t know what the hell is going on. LOL. I’m just patiently waiting for spoilers. 

I did hear that Blake declared a contestant the winner of the season, but I won’t go any further than that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

I wouldn't be so certain. . . .

Edited by Rodney
15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

Watch some individual run to YouTube and post those....

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 11
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

I would add Ryleigh and especially Ethan to that list. Blake needs a country frontrunner to compete with Kelly's country contenders. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 4

Well, let's just say that someone whom many people actually feared (like, seriously, truly, gravely, strongly feared) would be a problem this season is . . . no longer a problem.:haha:

• Haha 3

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

Edited by Daillon
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

There is one from Team Nick. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
7 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

y’all better get ready all i’m saying this season is turning out to be as good as season 13.

Then the lives come and no one can sing on pitch... :dead:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Then the lives come and no one can sing on pitch... :dead:

When was the last time we actually had a good (or at least decent) live playoffs?

Edited by FloorWax
6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Based on the team A/B list, it looks like Nick let go of the only person that people thought was a lock on his team.

I’m also curious to see which one of the girls Corey defeated.