Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • disney1024

    1438

  • Bk1234

    1354

  • Misirlou

    1263

  • jus.vshn

    645

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

My gut is saying that you're being sarcastic. So sarcasm it is lol 😂

 

Sarcastic Emma Stone GIF


Do you think the stolen contestant can beat Avery (assuming Avery is still in) for Kelly’s save? 

Edited by TeamAudra
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Do you think the stolen contestant can beat Avery (assuming Avery is still in) for the save? 

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team (and taking into account very recent events), then yes. 🤔

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, disney1024 said:

It depends on Kelly's strategy and whether or not she wants to clear a path for Kenzie. Considering Kelly's desire for diversity in her team, then yes. 😌


Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 
 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Hmmm.....let’s wait and find out if Kenzie made it first. If Kenzie got eliminated, maybe the steal will be her main horse. 

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Considering @seak05's Team A/Team B list and the only two Team Kelly contestants not on it, I think it's safe to say that Kelly's definitely bringing a four-chair male country artist to the live shows. Whoever that ends up being will probably be Kelly's main horse and possibly the winner of S20. 😜


I’m just playing games here, if you didn’t notice. I don’t know what the hell is going on. LOL. I’m just patiently waiting for spoilers. 

 

I did hear that Blake declared a contestant the winner of the season, but I won’t go any further than that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

 

I wouldn't be so certain. . . .

Edited by Rodney
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I can't speak to anything else, but I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

 


Watch some individual run to YouTube and post those....

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Haha 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Only a few things are for sure: Zae, Avery, Gean, Anna Grace, and Raine all won their knockouts. I'm 100% certain about all of those. 

I would add Ryleigh and especially Ethan to that list. Blake needs a country frontrunner to compete with Kelly's country contenders. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, let's just say that someone whom many people actually feared (like, seriously, truly, gravely, strongly feared) would be a problem this season is . . . no longer a problem.:haha:

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

 

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

Edited by Daillon
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

 

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

There is one from Team Nick. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

y’all better get ready all i’m saying this season is turning out to be as good as season 13.

Then the lives come and no one can sing on pitch... :dead:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Then the lives come and no one can sing on pitch... :dead:

 

When was the last time we actually had a good (or at least decent) live playoffs?

Edited by FloorWax
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Btw were there any upsets so far? Just curious.

 

I’m assuming Corey made it, but I only want to know if that was it, or if there were more upsets

Based on the team A/B list, it looks like Nick let go of the only person that people thought was a lock on his team.

 

I’m also curious to see which one of the girls Corey defeated.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...