The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Had a feeling that being the Instant Save wasn't a big hindrance for Toneisha! Congrats to her on 2nd 🙂

In The Voice Australia season 3, Anja Nissen needed a wild card/save to get the 5th spot in the finale (1 contestant per coach as well) and she ended up winning the competition over everyone that got saved by the public. :haha: Would've been interesting to see it happen over here as well.

I wonder if Toneisha was running second in votes the whole time. Why couldn't they have just given Todd Sudds in the Bucket :/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • istersay pinned and featured this topic
6 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

@Someone648 Will you give us info about the coaches as soon as you're informed by the people at the tapings or will we have to wait until later?

I'm fairly confident it'll drop beforehand either officially or by someone that isn't me but I'll give at least confirmation on coaches based on what the sources say (if anyone speaks up!)

1 minute ago, istersay said:

I'm good with that :bobo:

Nah it’s be too “calm”. And John and Alicia would have way too many battles together since they are both R+B soul.

- I like the Kelly and JHUD Dyanmic, I thought it was super cool. 
- Kelly and John was golden in Season 16, but it kind of just went nowhere after that. 

• Like 1

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic