Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

As for WTW...I don’t know that she could have fixed their problems. Maybe she would have been more help with the low confidence level of the younger girl? 

She said in season 16 that she didn't know how to coach nerves, but perhaps that's changed. I think she could have done better than Blake did with them if she paid enough attention to them.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Forever504 said:

long time lurker here I got in to the second taping and I'm currently doing the check in process. Any tips on how to help you guys with spoilers?

Message them to @Someone648 because he's in charge of them - if you can't get ahold of him or his inbox is full, I believe @Bk1234 is also helping to manage spoilers for the season.

Edited by VintageVoice
59 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Guys, once again, if you have spoilers, feel free to DM me, i promise i won't say a word🙏

Same. Please feel free to DM me if you have spoilers. 🙏🏼

I won't say a word 🤐

Edited by Someone624
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Forever504 said:

I'm waiting for the taping to start they are just playing katie and rose singing Madonna right now 

Just make sure you don't post any spoilers in this thread tonight. That info should go directly to @Someone648 or @Bk1234 (via PM) so that they can compile the full list of KO spoilers ASAP. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I just want to brag when Anna and Avery get stolen by Blake and Nick :stud:

But if not, I'm looking forward to the meltdowns!

Nick's not that smart 

• Haha 11
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

She said in season 16 that she didn't know how to coach nerves, but perhaps that's changed. I think she could have done better than Blake did with them if she paid enough attention to them.

Blake's usually pretty good at nerves, but the real work is done with the voice vocal coaches, and so the coach doesn't really matter. Jacey just wasn't ready and Mama T was only ok. The real trick would have been to have Mia singing a lot more lead, but all the duo's and trio's on the voice recently have pretty evenly split lead parts, generally much to their detriment. 

• Like 1