The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Ethan has covered "the dance" too (honestly Ethan is sort of a 17 yo version of Kenzie in many ways), and we know Blake has a tendency to have his contestants sing the song. 

I actually sort of wanted Carter to sing "this is me" last season 

• Like 1
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Nicks interview on the Kelly Clarkson show might be aired. But wait was that the one where It was cancelled?

No, they got that one in. He was the Thursday morning taping and they cancelled the afternoon one. I expect this one to air March 1st.

• Like 3
Just now, roundtown said:

No, they got that one in. He was the Thursday morning taping and they cancelled the afternoon one. I expect this one to air March 1st.

It might sir before that. Because s19 coaches went on Kelly’s show and they aired that one the week before the premeire. So we might get nicks interview next week

1 hour ago, pauwis said:

I'm tired of this song at talent shows

but i agree with this

honestly, i would love to see dana cover it if she feels like she relates to it. it's a song that means a lot, and i think if she can really put that forward, it will be a good performance (since i already know she'd do well with the vocals). 

i know it's somewhat overdone, but i would love to see these singers sing songs that they can really relate to, no matter how overdone.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Teraginn said:

Can someone please add me to the fabled spoiler GC? Just curious to hear people's real time reactions with the spoilers. Thanks in advance!

Me too, that would be great. Thanks in advance! 😊

Yep Reaction GIF by Rosanna Pansino

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
52 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Ethan has covered "the dance" too (honestly Ethan is sort of a 17 yo version of Kenzie in many ways), and we know Blake has a tendency to have his contestants sing the song. 

I actually sort of wanted Carter to sing "this is me" last season 

It’s a big song for a 17 year old to tackle on national TV. I don’t think I’d give that one to him. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

According to an Instagram post from someone in the virtual audience, the Kelly FLOTUS interview tapped today. Will be interested to hear if she’s a ball of exhaustion during the tapings tomorrow. 

she always seems to be full of energy (except for during marisa's goodbye speech LMAO), so i expect she'll just be a little less energized, but not nick levels of bland :haha:

Edited by QueenCami
sorry for the nick roast i had to slip it in
  • Haha 6
4 minutes ago, Beyoncheyyy said:

According to an Instagram post from someone in the virtual audience, the Kelly FLOTUS interview taped today. Will be interested to hear if she’s a ball of exhaustion during the tapings tomorrow. 

Oh so she won’t be at the taping tmr?

9 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I never understood why she didn’t get a turn! She must’ve been in the later tapings

Honestly that's not even an excuse. Anders Drerup was in a later taping, gave a... questionable BA, and still got a chair turn. These coaches... 😐

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Oh so she won’t be at the taping tmr?

I suspect she will be. It would look bad if she was missing in both the battles and the knockouts, she's there during only about half of the pre-taped rounds. she might as well split the paycheck with Kelsea at that point :haha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
23 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All this talk of “The Dance” reminded me of this stunning studio. ❤️

As good as that is, if was almost an afterthought, because of “Deja Vu.”  I remember “Deja Vu” hitting #1 within minutes of the performance. I don’t remember a song going to #1 that quickly, and that was back when #1 still meant something. Of course, “The Dance” ended the night at #2. 

• Like 4