Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelly didnt turn for her because on the Nick promo it showed Nick celebrating that he got an artist. Blake and John’s chairs were white light, Kelly’s was red

In the one released today? 

50 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But otherwise, yeah, the songs were awful. "Stuck with U", "Rewrite the Stars", "You Broke Me First"; "Adore You". I can't stand these songs in general, and they definitely didn't seem to fit the artists.

I disagree with "Rewrite the Stars". I can see that song fitting Zae and Lindsay pretty well, especially if they did the James Arthur version of the song. James is one of Zae's top musical influences and Lindsay does give some Anne-Marie vibes. 🤔 

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I disagree with "Rewrite the Stars". I can see that song fitting Zae and Lindsay pretty well, especially if they did the James Arthur version of the song. James is one of Zae's top musical influences and Lindsay does give some Anne-Marie vibes. 🤔 

They did Zac Efron and Zendaya's version, unfortunately.

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

no GIF
#LindsayDeservedBetter

#LindsayWasRobbed

#EvenTheHypeManSaidSo

36 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

Kelly didnt turn for her because on the Nick promo it showed Nick celebrating that he got an artist. Blake and John’s chairs were white light, Kelly’s was red

No, we don’t see Blake’s chair. Based on that specific clip we don’t know if Blake turned for the audition that caused that reaction. Therefore it could easily be Dana or Jose as well, since they were two chairs made up of Nick/John 😉

Plus just rewatched it and Blake is celebrating for Nick lol it’s gotta be Dana/Jose 

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
15 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

No, we don’t see Blake’s chair. Based on that specific clip we don’t know if Blake turned for the audition that caused that reaction. Therefore it could easily be Dana or Jose as well, since they were two chairs made up of Nick/John 😉

Plus just rewatched it and Blake is celebrating for Nick lol it’s gotta be Dana/Jose 

Yeah, that´s why I asked if they were referring to the promo released today, that´s gotta be Dana, especially due to Nick´s reaction.

So Raine as a 4 chair turn might still be up in the air. Remember we didn´t know Joanna Serenko was a 4 chair until Mjsbigblog revealed the premiere order the day before it.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Well you´ll at least watch the first 4 episodes of the Voice before you move on lol

Maybe I should alternate each week. :lmao: I’ll definitely make sure to vote for Carolina in the 4WKO though. :thumbs:

• Haha 2
26 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe I should alternate each week. :lmao: I’ll definitely make sure to vote for Carolina in the 4WKO though. :thumbs:

If you have a TV conflict, you could just watch The Voice episodes online. They're not live right now anyways so it really doesn't matter if you watch them on Mondays or if you watch them online on literally any other day. 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

If you have a TV conflict, you could just watch The Voice episodes online. They're not live right now anyways so it really doesn't matter if you watch them on Mondays or if you watch them online on literally any other day. 🤷🏾‍♂️

My main issue is with voting though. :/

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That’s true, but Danielle hasn’t reached the level of success that Cassadee has (yet...) and I’m saying this as a person with her as my favorite Voice contestant. 😅

Counting only solo releases, Cassadee has one platinum record (Wasting all these Tears). Danielle has two gold records (The Heart of Dixie and Sway).

Danielle is still signed by Big Machine and currently working on Album #3. Cassadee was  dropped by Big Machine/Republic Nashville a few years ago.

I think both have similar level of success post show even though Cassadee had the advantage after The Voice because of her Hey Monday fans while Danielle was a true amateur.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, season1 said:

Counting only solo releases, Cassadee has one platinum record (Wasting all these Tears). Danielle has two gold records (The Heart of Dixie and Sway).

Danielle is still signed by Big Machine and currently working on Album #3. Cassadee was  dropped by Big Machine/Republic Nashville a few years ago.

I think both have similar level of success post show even though Cassadee had the advantage after The Voice because of her Hey Monday fans while Danielle was a true amateur.

That’s true. I totally forgot that “The Heart of Dixie” went gold. 🤣 I can’t wait for Danielle’s third album too, it’s gonna be so good!!!!! 😄

• Like 1
1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Those are the results shows though right? so meh who cares. Also when does idol end?

I have no clue what they are, but probably results shows. I think the Idol finale is the 23rd this season.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Pete Mroz gives me a bit of Phil Collins vibes. If he sings "You´ll Be in My Heart" and dedicates it to his kids 👀

He’s in his 40s, has a grey beard, a beautiful wife, and cute kids. Could be trouble for sure. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s in his 40s, has a grey beard, a beautiful wife, and cute kids. Could be trouble for sure. 

He´s right up my alley so I would love for him to go far. He´s not beating Kenzie anyway, but the more time the better.

Assuming Ethan doesn´t perform up to standards, which I´m predicting that will happen, (Y"all can brag whatever you want if it doesn´t), I could imagine the PV being between Pete or Cam on Team Blake.