The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Who were the people you never expected to see advance past the battles and now they are in KOs this season? Mine are Rachel, Corey, Jose, Ethan, Rio, and even though I really like Jordan, I thought he was dead in the water.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Who were the people you never expected to see advance past the battles and now they are in KOs this season? Mine are Rachel, Corey, Jose, Ethan, Rio, and even though I really like Jordan, I thought he was dead in the water.

Corey, Rio, and Andrew. I thought they were all battle fodder. 😅

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Her sister (or cousin, I don´t remember) responded to a comment on the Madeline vs Kelsie video saying that she didn´t choose that song, they gave it to her.

And no, contestants can´t choose their own songs randomly (first of all, because they don´t have the license for every song in the world), they get a list of songs to choose or in certain cases they are just assigned a song, depending on what TPTB wants to do.

Numerous contestants have said after the show that they didn´t pick their KO song. 

Yes... I remember this. She said they gave her 3 songs I believe and the other two were even more ridiculous. Apparently when they give choices of like 3-5 songs, most of the songs are obvious nos, so you are left with the one song they probably knew you would choose.

• Thanks 2

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic