The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

57 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

This is Danielle Bradbery erasure and I will not stand for it.

That’s true, but Danielle hasn’t reached the level of success that Cassadee has (yet...) and I’m saying this as a person with her as my favorite Voice contestant. 😅

1 minute ago, VintageVoice said:

Other intel gathered from the video: there's at least one unexpected Nick pick being hinted at based on his reaction (and with Kelly and Blake's reactions at 1:56, it's probably someone Kelly lost to Nick but who Blake didn't turn for)...time to go scope names and figure out who that may be.

I´m pretty sure that´s Dana, since only John and Nick turned, and nobody expect her to pick him.

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If you don’t think Nick Jonas is attractive, you will hate this video. 

Based on your reactions to the battle spoilers, seems like he lost you as a coach lol. Let´s see if he can win you back in the KOs with better decisions.

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I´m pretty sure that´s Dana, since only John and Nick turned, and nobody expect her to pick him.

It could also be one of the following (if we include John vs. Nick pair-ups as well as Kelly vs. Nick) -

• Jose
  • Zae (maybe, but Blake turned for Zae and Blake's competitive enough I don't see him reacting that way if Nick got someone that Blake wanted on his team)
  • Raine
  • Awari
  • Bradley

I will concede that Dana's the most likely, though.

After giving this some thought, I think Kenzie will open the premiere and Cam will close. I’ll predict one of those two will be the leak. Dana will be somewhere in the middle. They’ll save Zae and Avery for later episodes. 

The above could all be flop, but I’m running with it. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

After giving this some thought, I think Kenzie will open the premiere and Cam will close. I’ll predict one of those two will be the leak. Dana will be somewhere in the middle. They’ll save Zae and Avery for later episodes. 

I´m thinking Cam might be the leak solely because it has something to do with Nick: he got blocked. Whereas in Kenzie´s audition the only thing he did was block Blake (and they probably won´t even show it). And apparently they had a snippet of him singing, they same as Tamara.

If anything, there´s also a chance that perhaps they might not even put Kenzie in the premiere. They had him battle second to last overall. I might end up being incorrect though.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I´m thinking Cam might be the leak solely because it has something to do with Nick: he got blocked. Whereas in Kenzie´s audition the only thing he did was block Blake (and they probably won´t even show it). And apparently they had a snippet of him singing, they same as Tamara.

If anything, there´s also a chance that perhaps they might not even put Kenzie in the premiere. They had him battle second to last overall. I might end up being incorrect though.

Battling second to last is inconsequential, IMO. They already knew who was going to win that matchup. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Battling second to last is inconsequential, IMO. They already knew who was going to win that matchup. 

Yeah, that´s a good point. If he´s in the premiere I think he might be closing though. 

As for Zae, I think he might close on the 3rd episode since it´s a Monday and Nick needs to have his 4 chair turn moment.

Avery might be left for Episode 4, or maybe 5, given that he lost a bit of power.

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If I had to bet, this is spot on. There's no way Kenzie's avoiding the premiere episode and with the way blocks were this season, I see them putting 2 in the premiere, maybe another (Gean) in episode 2, and saving the last one (Ciana) for later on since that block is rather inconsequential.

Based on source feedback and the shots from the promo that confirm that Blake and the panel spoke to Cam's family over the camera and it was surprisingly successful for Blake, I don't see them not closing with Cam to start, or at least putting him in the back half of the first hour. Dana feels like a solid pick for the first episode as well. We don't know how much they mentioned her being Nick's first contestant but I assume it's a possibility that it was discussed, and since that was also a surprise pick there it could go early on or be saved for the back half as well.

• Like 6