• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I figured I should wait till it comes close to 4WKO voting time. 🤷‍♂️😅

But her performance is this Sunday. If it isn't good, there won't be many votes coming her way. 😅

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

But her performance is this Sunday. If it isn't good, there won't be many votes coming her way. 😅

Oh right. 😅 I’ll include her and Emma in tomorrow’s prayer circle! 😉 

8 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Daily prayer circle for Anna, Avery, Ciana, Gihanna, Keegan, Rachel, and Ryleigh... ☺️

brandon saad GIF

Good Vibes Quarantine GIF by Amanda Cee Media

(Ryleigh shall get stolen by Nick and Gihanna by John)

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1
52 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Daily prayer circle for Kenzie, Zae, and Carolina. Break a leg in the Knockouts! 😊

brandon saad GIF

I'm also going to add Savanna W. since she apparently slayed it during her battle and thus also deserves to move on 😍

• Like 1

I love how there´s barely any talk about the 4 way KO this season in comparison to the drama of S19. (And I´m referring to the times we also only had battle spoilers, a whole lotta predictions came afloat between fans). 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

I am going to guess Adam Levine is Mega Mentor - his groomer is on set it looks like.

Lmao, can't wait to hear Rodney hate all the contestants after being mentored by him, if this was true.

• Haha 13

Adam said he's shooting a video, Darcy is his makeup artist even separate from the voice. The voice started shooting yesterday, but looks like they're still shooting on set today. 

Edited by seak05
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Y’all do know that the contestants choose their own songs in the Knockouts, right? 

That's a myth, usually they are given a few songs to choose from or just straight up given a song and turn it in as "their own choice" on camera.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Y’all do know that the contestants choose their own songs in the Knockouts, right? 

Kelsie Watts literally disproved that myth last season, if it wasn’t clear already. 😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3