The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Without Team Blake, a diva hasn’t made it past 4th place. I don’t think Dana will change that.

Bold prediction regarding Avery as well: he’ll get eliminated without a steal in the KO.

I don’t even consider this to be bold, after he lost to a one chair who was supposed to be fodder. I’ll leave this alone for now, but we’ll see what happens. Maybe he has enough equity built up from his blind to get stolen, and subsequently eliminated in the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I don’t even consider this to be bold, after he lost to a one chair who was supposed to be fodder. I’ll leave this alone for now, but we’ll see what happens. Maybe he has enough equity built up from his blind to get stolen, and subsequently eliminated in the playoffs. 

There’s always the possibility of him having a breakout moment in the Knockouts. 🤷‍♂️ Even if he doesn’t get PV or CS, he’ll probably end up in the IS with a high chance of winning it. 

I think the only safe prediction at this point is that team Kelly results will cause huge meltdowns lmao Even if he screams fodder right now I wouldn’t count Corey out just yet, which means she’ll drop some females.

18 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Bold prediction regarding Avery as well: he’ll get eliminated without a steal in the KO.

This could go either way:

If he´s paired with the obvious one, either Kenzie wrecks him to the point that it´s pointless to steal him or he has a big moment and gives Kenzie a good fight, thus prompting Blake to steal him back. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I think the only safe prediction at this point is that team Kelly results will cause huge meltdowns lmao Even if he screams fodder right now I wouldn’t count Corey out just yet, which means she’ll drop some females.

At this point, Kenzie´s  a lock for PV, but yeah, it´s the coach save that will be interesting here. 

Corey apparently was a big surprise in the battles,  but he got a great song and the right partner, that´s something to take in account when people have a breakout moment in battles. The KOs do much more talking. 

Kelly likes diversity on her team, so she´ll probably keep one of her pop girls.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Gihanna.

The likeliest. Anna’s and Ryleigh’s fate will depend on if they are paired together so at least one of them moves on team Kelly, but if she decides to throw them at Kenzie/Avery it will be more of an uphill battle.

• Like 1

Returning from constant mental breakdowns the dead now that battle spoilers are out - there's definitely quite a few unexpected results, so that'll be interesting. 

Curious to see how they'll make a couple of the song choices work as battles (You Say and Your Song in particular) and definitely have at least a few winners that may be bigger surprises than we thought if they make the lives - Ethan and Ryleigh especially.

KO predictions below the cut (and winners on the left with potential steals italicized, as I forget if KO steals are a thing for this season):

Kelly:

Kenzie vs. Avery

Anna Grace vs. Ryleigh

Gihanna vs. Corey

John:

Victor vs. Gean

Ciana vs. Rio

Pia vs. Zania

Nick:

Zae vs. Keegan

Dana vs. Jose

Rachel vs. Raine

Blake:

Ethan vs. Connor

Cam vs. Jordan

Pete vs. Andrew

4-WAY KO

Odds of winning: Emma > Savanna > Devan > Carolina. Emma's country-adjacent and Team Blake which both help her case; Savanna's a female rock-ish singer with Kelly and the latter should help her case if her being in a more unusual lane on the show doesn't do that; Devan's in the R&B lane that seems more crowded than usual but any Jonas Brothers stans in the audience might help him out somewhat, as might being the only male artist in the 4-way KO; Carolina has the young female talent going for her but the audience doesn't like John and Nick being the returning coach may give Devan an extra boost over her. 

Expect the majority of my pair-ups to be wrong because most of them are too logical to happen, though I'm pretty confident on Nick's three KO winners barring any flop moments. 

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I realized that how smart AA PH are.. they always pick the most unexpected coach. Kyla- With Blake

Rose- With Gwen

Dana- With Nick 

Toneisha- With Blake as well

Desz- With Kelly

Lol only Tamara made a not so wide choose lol

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

I realized that how smart AA PH are.. they always pick the most unexpected coach. Kyla- With Blake

Rose- With Gwen

Dana- With Nick 

Desz- With Kelly

Desz choosing Kelly was smart, but not an unexpected choice. Kelly is very familiar with the soulful powerhouse world.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rose- With Gwen

Dana- With Nick 

Desz- With Kelly

Sisaundra with Blake

SandyRedd with Kelly

Keisha with Blake

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Rose- With Gwen

Dana- With Nick 

Desz- With Kelly

I wouldn’t call picking an unexpected coach smart ALL the time. 😉 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

yep this! John gave her horrendous song choices, except her playoffs ofc.

The issue for me wasn’t even song choice, it was breath control, which Gwen said she would help Tamara with. 🤷‍♂️ 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic