• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Can't wait for the 50 pages talking about how Cam's audition is "underwhelming" 😃

I'm expecting that with Dana. People are really expecting from her to reach Kyla level, if she fails to reach that level even by a little hair, people here are gonna ate her alive. 

Guys, i hope that someday you understand that there is only one Kyla, just like there is only one Kymberli, only one Rose, etc. And of course, there is only one Dana, and is not her blame that you decide to have big, almost unreachable expectations on every powerhouse that participates on this show.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Guys, i hope that someday you understand that there is only one Kyla, just like there is only one Kymberli, only one Rose, etc. And of course, there is only one Dana, and is not her blame that you decide to have big, almost unreachable expectations on every powerhouse that participates on this show.

Actually, we aren't hyping up Dana (or definitely Zania for that matter) as much as IDF did for Tamara and DeSz last season 😅

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Angelbright said:

I have a feeling they just didn’t want Blake to steal Ainae because she wasn’t that off she was like right next to him when he pressed it.

Don't coaches have to push their button before the contestant leaves the stairs? 🤨

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Actually, we aren't hyping up Dana (or definitely Zania for that matter) as much as IDF did for Tamara and DeSz last season 😅

Yes and no. People here yesterday started comparing Dana and Kyla, not necessarily in base of their talent, but they were comparing  random things about their journey like song selections, the fact that they both turned two chairs and picked and unexpected coach, etc. Of course, that doesn't mean they are comparing them as vocalists, but deep down, i can say that, with that comparisons, some people are lowkey expecting that they are similar in every aspect (basically people here wants to see a Kyla 2.0), and that includes vocal talent. So, if she doesn't reach that level, people are gonna never forgive her.

idk, maybe i'm overthinking this so much. Don't judge me please 🙃

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Gustavo527 said:

People here yesterday started comparing Dana and Kyla, not necessarily in base of their talent, but they were comparing  random things about their journey like song selections, the fact that they both turned two chairs and picked and unexpected coach, etc. Of course, that doesn't mean they are comparing them as vocalists, but deep down, i can say that, with that comparisons, some people are lowkey expecting that they are similar in every aspect (basically people here wants to see a Kyla 2.0), and that includes vocal talent. So, if she doesn't reach that level, people are gonna never forgive her.

Like you said, they're just comparing random things about their journey. They're just pointing out random coincidences and that's all to it imo 😅

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Like you said, they're just comparing random things about their journey. They're just pointing out random coincidences and that's all to it imo 😅

Idk, i just wanna go to sleep. Let's wait until her audition airs to see what happens😑

1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

Yes and no. People here yesterday started comparing Dana and Kyla, not necessarily in base of their talent, but they were comparing  random things about their journey like song selections, the fact that they both turned two chairs and picked and unexpected coach, etc. Of course, that doesn't mean they are comparing them as vocalists, but deep down, i can say that, with that comparisons, some people are lowkey expecting that they are similar in every aspect (basically people here wants to see a Kyla 2.0), and that includes vocal talent. So, if she doesn't reach that level, people are gonna never forgive her.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Although, this is happening with Kenzie too. People are going to be expecting Alan Jackson to show up every week. Of course, I’m partially to blame for this. LOL

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

lucious lyon wtf GIF

idf after they realize Gihanna is the one who will be stolen by John😶 after seeing KO Spoilers.

On the KO prediction thread, I predicted John to steal Gihanna Zoe after she loses to Kenzie. jaofSCz.gif

I think Gihanna has the best chance to advance to the live rounds if she's in John's team in the Playoffs. She could even get the public vote in that team.

Edited by season1
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’d say Anna and Ryleigh have equal chances to be honest.

I agree. I predict that Ryleigh and Anna will be singing against each other in the KO and Blake would steal one of them.

After Kelly’s pairings last season, I don’t know what to expect from her anymore. What if she decides to give the dark horse spot to Corey lmao

I think that Gihanna could do some real damage if she’s stolen by John, actually anyone stolen by him has a big shot at the finale considering how weak his team is in terms of voting power.

Both Anna and Ryleigh being stolen in case they lose is not a realistic scenario IMO, I expect Nick and John to waste their steals and/or their KO to be among the last ones so 🤔

5 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who noticed this. Although, this is happening with Kenzie too. People are going to be expecting Alan Jackson to show up every week. Of course, I’m partially to blame for this. LOL

Yeah. IDF doesnt tend to expect much from country males, but Kenzie being a 4 chair turn, and gaining the positive reception he has gotten thus far might influence the opposite.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Here's something: Shane Q was a 4-chair turn and his battle and KO got amazing reception from the sources we got before the show aired.

To be fair, his pre lives weren´t really bad as per se, I had a problem with his tone and excessive use of runs. And then the lives came in and so did the pitch issues.

Also, I remember the sources commenting on Shane´s nerviousness in the battle, and they were right in that aspect. He never looked comfortable on that stage.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

lol it’s really Kenzie and Avery. They both have been the most hyped 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, somebody said that last season they aired the first look on Wednesday, so hopefully it is the same case with this one.

Honestly, that video we got two weeks ago or so was really similar to a First Look. Maybe that was it.

Besides, it’s not like they reveal anything new. I’m just looking forward to the leak (who I’m thinking it will be either Cam or Kenzie)

Edited by Daillon
7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

Both Zae and Rachel received important emails just now. It may be the confirmation for what songs they're going to sing during the KOs. 🤔

It was probably the schedule. They are filming KO on Sunday, they’ve should’ve known the song for a while. Plus it seems as if they were filming on set yesterday (per some bts people account) so that was probably coaching sessions.

idf overhyping contestants and then being disappointed is a bi annual tradition. Why should s20 be any different? 😂

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Honestly, that video we got two weeks ago or so was really similar to a First Look. Maybe that was it.

Besides, it’s not like they reveal anything new. I’m just looking forward to the leak (who I’m thinking it will be either Cam or Kenzie)

They do show several faces and a snippet of someone singing (I imagine it will be Dana). 

Yeah, I´m betting on Cam for the leak. Kenzie might close the premiere, or if they don´t want to give Kelly help, he might not be in it.

• Sad 1
7 hours ago, katybay said:

What are peoples opinions on Jordan Matthew Young?   Dig the rocker vibe. 

I mean I think he must be pretty good if Blake was willing to keep both him and Connor (two contestants of the same style) for the Knockouts. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I mean I think he must be pretty good if Blake was willing to keep both him and Connor (two contestants of the same style) for the Knockouts. 🤷‍♂️

Jordan, Connor, AND Pete. 

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic