Jump to content

The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

getting back on topic, i think that all three of ryleigh, anna grace, and gihanna are really good. i hope all three move on, but i do think that one won't. i feel bad cause i hope they're not reading this although it's likely at least one of them is...

I think all three of them could move on to the POs, just not all on Team Kelly ofc. Ryleigh and someone who has "anna" in their name will probably get stolen by other coaches, assuming they deliver and aren't in the 2nd taping. 😜

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • disney1024

    1434

  • Bk1234

    1352

  • Misirlou

    1263

  • jus.vshn

    645

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

since we all unanimously think gihanna will move on with kelly, it would be really funny if she were the one stolen and the other two won. (if she got out however, it would not be funny and i would be annoyed :ph34rwave:)

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Schedule update

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/7cbb45f1-12b7-4565-8393-aa5c88398307

 

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS SEASON PREMIERE"

 

ORIGINAL

03/01/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday) 

 

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 2"

 

ORIGINAL

03/02/2021 (09:00PM - 10:01PM) (Tuesday) 

 

So Tuesday is 9 to 10   :unsure: 

You have Young Rock at 8 and Kenan at 8:30

 

EDIT: 

"THE VOICE"

"THE BLIND AUDITIONS, PART 3"

 

ORIGINAL

03/08/2021 (08:00PM - 10:01PM) (Monday)   

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Tanner Gomes is most likely looking through IDF this season because he just sang a little bit of Kenzie’s battle on his IG story! 😆🤣


Too late, Tanner!

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Tanner Gomes is most likely looking through IDF this season because he just sang a little bit of Kenzie’s battle on his IG story! 😆🤣

Oh hey Tanner if your actually watching I ain’t forget about that blue lives matter flag 😉 still cancelled on my side. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Plot twist (that you perhaps might see miles away): TPTB, seeing Nick´s weak ass team this season, takes the chance and gives Kenzie a Sam Hunt song and Avery a Conway Twitty one that is in his range, and Kenzie is stolen by Nick. 

 

That would be way too convinient, but is the only way to avoid the returning coach getting humilliated in his second season (even though he brought upon himself with those song choices and decisions).

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Plot twist (that you perhaps might see miles away): TPTB, seeing Nick´s weak ass team this season, takes the chance and gives Kenzie a Sam Hunt song and Avery a Conway Twitty one that is in his range, and Kenzie is stolen by Nick. 

 

That would be way too convinient, but is the only way to avoid the returning coach getting humilliated in his second season (even though he brought upon himself with those song choices and decisions).


He’s guaranteed a finalist, though. That’s all TPTB cares about. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I have no clue but it's possible that it does exist. On paper, if country fans have two options during the finale, it gives them the possibility to prefer one over the other, thus splitting the vote. If there's only one country finalist, chances are the country fans would just vote for them. 🧐

 

What I do know is that Blake has never won a season where he had two male country artists in finale. In S18, Todd was countryish and Toneisha was more pop. In S13, Chloe was rock while Red was country. In both S7 and S11, Blake only had one finalist. So TMV vote splitting for Team Blake artists may exist. 🤷🏾‍♂️

 

While it's true that he has never won a season where he had 2 male country artists in finale, he did won having 2 country artists in the finale. He won with Danielle Bradbery on Season 4 with which The Swon Brothers came in third.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yes. We still have no confirmation about the live shows, but I´m pretty sure that it will be the same as the past two seasons.

ugh i hope not. I mean in season 18 didn’t they do the 3 week lives because of the lockdown? and remoted live shows? someone correct me if i’m wrong

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeamAudra said:


He’s guaranteed a finalist, though. That’s all TPTB cares about. 

Yeah, but by the looks of it, he´s ending 4th or 5th. Could be why they are not flooding us with Nick Jonas promos and pimping this season lol.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

ugh i hope not. I mean in season 18 didn’t they do the 3 week lives because of the lockdown? and remoted live shows? someone correct me if i’m wrong

S18 was already planned to be a short season because of the Olympics, we got the news before the lockdown. S19 was the one that was definitely impacted by Covid. So I expect S20 to be the same.

  • Sad 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

S18 was already planned to be a short season because of the Olympics, we got the news before the lockdown. S19 was the one that was definitely impacted by Covid. So I expect S20 to be the same.

That was the pr. S18 was shortened because they took away Tuesday episodes for game of games. It started and ended at the same time as basically every other spring season.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...