The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i do think that anna will get stolen. perhaps, she will move on directly. i think that gihanna has the highest chance rn, honestly. 

i think an anna v. ryleigh / anna v. gihanna / gihanna v. ryleigh pairing is inevitable, with the first two being more likely. i also expect one of them to get driver's license. 

in case 1, i think we have anna win, ryleigh getting no steal. case 2, i think gihanna wins and anna gets stolen. case 3, i think gihanna wins and ryleigh getting no steal.

So you’re basically saying that Ryleigh is DOA anyway lmao, unless she’s paired against Corey maybe ? I don’t know

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

Team Kelly KO Predictions - Option #1:

1. Anna Grace vs. Ryleigh (Anna Grace would most likely win, with Ryleigh being stolen)
  2. Kenzie vs. Corey (Kenzie will definitely win)
  3. Avery vs. Gihanna (This could go either way, with the loser being stolen)

Team Kelly KO Predictions - Option #2:

1. Anna Grace vs. Ryleigh (Anna Grace would most likely win, with Ryleigh being stolen)
  2. Kenzie vs. Avery (Kenzie will definitely win, with Avery being stolen)
  3. Gihanna vs. Corey (Gihanna would most likely win)

All That Magic GIF by Nickelodeon

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

So you’re basically saying that Ryleigh is DOA anyway lmao, unless she’s paired against Corey maybe ? I don’t know

i... think so. i haven't listened to much of ryleigh, but she sounds like another iteration of anna grace. i prefer anna grace, but some probably prefer ryleigh. personally i am guessing anna grace would place ahead of her b/c of chair turns, but it could turn out not to be true. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

i... think so. i haven't listened to much of ryleigh, but she sounds like another iteration of anna grace. i prefer anna grace, but some probably prefer ryleigh. personally i am guessing anna grace would place ahead of her b/c of chair turns, but it could turn out not to be true. 

Fair enough ... although Kelly is not that obsessed with chair turns, it’s more a John thing

Just now, AliXRose said:

Fair enough ... although Kelly is not that obsessed with chair turns, it’s more a John thing

yup, i'm just using that as a random metric cause i really have nothing to go off of. it's probably more of a toss up than i'm making it seem.

23 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

ready for your meltdown when gihanna gets out in the KOs :haha:

(jk, manifesting gihanna to make the lives cause i actually like her)

If that happens I might start viewing Kelly the same way Rodney views Adam 😂

• Haha 10
27 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

We´ll see now who gets put on Taping 1 and 2 respectively. Steals don´t last till Taping 2 in the KOs. 

Lol Dana has been in the first taping for all of the rounds so far. Doubt she won’t be in the first KO taping

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Keyword : supposedly

I don't think they can postpone the KOs anymore because S20 premieres on March 1st. TPTB would need to know who to pimp lol 😂

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Finally some clarity on Kim Cruse. She just went live and said that she was set for S20 and was in LA. she said the day before her BA band rehearsal, they sent her home. They wanted to know some more about her story that she wasn’t comfortable with disclosing. So they sent her home because they didn’t want her to control her narrative. But yes she was set for S20. Desz was also in the comments agreeing with her and saying “u can’t control it with them!!” And “they want a STORYline” And other snarky remarks ab the voice. BUT appearently her and Dana were besties while she was in LA. And she said “March 1st I have a friend who’s coming out kicking and swinging and babyyy y’all ain’t ready fa her”. sorry for the long post lol

Yeah I was there too. She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement. She said if it was really the voice they and Kyla Jade and Kymberli would’ve ranked higher. She was going off lol. As she should.

Kinda glad she isn’t on though, lol this season would’ve STACKED.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

Yeah I was there too. She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement. She said if it was really the voice they and Kyla Jade and Kymberli would’ve ranked higher. She was going off lol. As she should.

Kinda glad she isn’t on though, lol this season would’ve STACKED.

Oh yeah forgot that lol. The voice love them some Texans.

S13- Keisha Renee

S16- Shawn Sounds

S17- Rose Short

S19-Desz

S20- Dana Monique 

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Finally some clarity on Kim Cruse. She just went live and said that she was set for S20 and was in LA. she said the day before her BA band rehearsal, they sent her home. They wanted to know some more about her story that she wasn’t comfortable with disclosing. So they sent her home because they didn’t want her to control her narrative. But yes she was set for S20. Desz was also in the comments agreeing with her and saying “u can’t control it with them!!” And “they want a STORYline” And other snarky remarks ab the voice. BUT appearently her and Dana were besties while she was in LA. And she said “March 1st I have a friend who’s coming out kicking and swinging and babyyy y’all ain’t ready fa her”. sorry for the long post lol

Oh wow, she would have definitely been a threat this season. 😅

4 minutes ago, ilovethevoice242 said:

She also disagreed with Desz and Johns placement.

John deserved fifth after his finale performances, there’s no arguing that lol.

• Haha 4
17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh wow, she would have definitely been a threat this season. 😅

John deserved fifth after his finale performances, there’s no arguing that lol.

Doesn’t matter he’s still overall a better singer than the country singers and Carter And obviously Desz should’ve won Desz NEVER flopped or had an off performance. PERIOD

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Doesn’t matter he’s still overall a better singer than the country singers and Carter And obviously Desz should’ve won Desz NEVER flopped or had an off performance. PERIOD

The Voice isn’t just about the best vocalists. I would have placed John over Ian, but definitely not over Jim. DeSz deserved to get 3rd at best after her poor finale showing. 

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The Voice isn’t just about the best vocalists. I would have placed John over Ian, but definitely not over Jim. DeSz deserved to get 3rd at best after her poor finale showing. 

Based off of their entire run, and not on just the finale, Uhh Desz and John were both the most vocally skilled out of all of the finale contestants.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

He might be, but he definitely didn’t prove it during the show. I actually don’t mind his tone, but his lives performances were trainwrecks for the most part. The country guys weren’t any better, I’ll give you that.

Having a big range =/= good vocals

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1
Just now, jus.vshn said:

Based off of their entire run, and not on just the finale, Uhh Desz and John were both the most vocally skilled out of all of the finale contestants.

Yeah, but this show isn’t just based on the best vocalists. 🤷‍♂️ Also, the user said that DeSz never flopped or had an off performance which just isn’t right. :haha: I wanted DeSz to win or come in second, so I wouldn’t call myself biased. 

Just now, Misirlou said:

Well, here before this becomes a S19 discussion thread, I´m betting that Ryleigh has a higher chance of advancing than Anna Grace.

I think there’s a high chance of none of them advancing on Team Kelly. 😅