• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Did you know he tried to get Todd’s Wikipedia page removed?   

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

Posted Images

rio lana is good, but her tone isn't for me. i wish her success on the show though b/c she is definitely good. same sort of thing as with gean, except her tone is more approachable to me. i might even support her / like her on the show.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

rio lana is good, but her tone isn't for me. i wish her success on the show though b/c she is definitely good. same sort of thing as with gean, except her tone is more approachable to me. i might even support her / like her on the show.

All That What GIF by chelsiekenyon

3 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Christine gave me Kelsea Johnson vibes aka Aria Bleu if Christine would’ve let go their battle would’ve been placed ahead of time. 

thisss!!!

• Like 1

Hey, @Bk1234, do you have anything more specific regarding the Jordan/Keegan battle? I think I heard that Keegan was vocally better but Jordan had better stage presence, but havent explicitly heard if it was a good or bad battle.

Also, did anyone here saw it live?

Edited by Misirlou
6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Hey, @Bk1234, do you have anything more specific regarding the Jordan/Keegan battle? I think I heard that Keegan was vocally better but Jordan had better stage presence, but havent explicitly heard if it was a good or bad battle.

Also, did anyone here saw it live?

-Nick and Kelly picked Jordan. 
-John picked Keegan, with him pushing the fact that the show was called “The Voice,” therefore the best voice should win. 
-Nick thinks Jordan could be a finalist. 
-Source preferred Keegan, but thought that the song wasn’t a good fit for both.

-My source was happy that Keegan was stolen, but would have liked to see Nick save his steal for a showstopper.

31 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

-Nick and Kelly picked Jordan. 
-John picked Keegan, with him pushing the fact that the show was called “The Voice,” therefore the best voice should win. 
-Nick thinks Jordan could be a finalist. 
-Source preferred Keegan, but thought that the song wasn’t a good fit for both.

-My source was happy that Keegan was stolen, but would have liked to see Nick save his steal for a showstopper.

This battle is giving me Mitchell Lee vs Dennis Drummond (S13) vibes, a battle I enjoyed but IDF didn't, so I dont expect this one to be liked either lol.

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

This battle is giving me Mitchell Lee vs Dennis Drummond (S13) vibes, a battle I enjoyed but IDF didn't, so I dont expect this one to be liked either lol.

I liked that battle. One of the best battles of Season 13, I guess.

2 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I liked that battle. One of the best battles of Season 13, I guess.

Yeah. I thought they blended wonderfully. The hate mostly came because it ended up in a steal in a season full of IDF favorites.

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah. I thought they blended wonderfully. The hate mostly came because it ended up in a steal in a season full of IDF favorites.

I was not yet in IDF that season. I think some hated that battle performance because Mitchell was leaning towards country and a Minivan bait also. While I agree that there are a lot of IDF favorites who may have deserved the steal, I think Dennis was worth that steal from Adam and he was the way for Addison to move forward in the competition.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

@Bk1234do you have some more specific info on Gihanna vs Halley and Anna vs Ainae?

Anna vs. Ainae

-Blake preferred Anna because he felt she wasn’t holding back.

-Nick and John preferred Ainae since the song was more in her wheelhouse.

-Nick liked the choices Ainae made in the performance.

-Blake tried to steal, but waited too long in an attempt to make it suspenseful.

-One of my sources also preferred Anna.

-Kelly admitted that the song choice was against Anna, but said that Anna worked really hard and pushed herself.

Gihanna vs. Halley

-Source preferred Gihanna and said she did better. 
-Halley hit a whistle note. 
-Overall, they thought it was a great battle. 
-The coaches all preferred Gihanna.

-Nick compared Gihanna to Beyoncé. 
-Nick didn’t think the song was right for Halley, but said her voice was really unique. 
-John called Gihanna one of the best of the season. 
-The coaches thought Halley rose to the occasion despite the poor song choice. 

• Thanks 2
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic