The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Without saying spoilers I went to tapings 2, 4 and 7 (I know...I got rly lucky) and the talent was decent. Kinda like S17.......people with a lot of potential and their blinds didn't showcase their FULL TALENT! Was surprised to not see Gwen, I like her better than Nick and John who have 0 personality. 

Gwen - quirky, cool, fun

Blake - grumpy, funny, "uncle"

Kelly - hella energetic, entertaining, kind

Nick - ????

John - ???

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, realityshownerd said:

Without saying spoilers I went to tapings 2, 4 and 7 (I know...I got rly lucky) and the talent was decent. Kinda like S17.......people with a lot of potential and their blinds didn't showcase their FULL TALENT! Was surprised to not see Gwen, I like her better than Nick and John who have 0 personality. 

Gwen - quirky, cool, fun

Blake - grumpy, funny, "uncle"

Kelly - hella energetic, entertaining, kind

Nick - ????

John - ???

I think it´s better we see the talent that way, so that we can not be dissapointed due to hype.

• Like 3

Yeah, I remember everybody being pleasantly surprised by S16´s (AKA the cursed season for IDF) first two blind audition episodes , especially after we got the Kim Cherry leak. That was by far the most positive I´ve seen IDF. Many artists like Maelyn, Rizzi, Lili, Julian, The Bundys, Domenic were instantly adored, and Domenic wasn´t even talked about in the spoilers section. Hell, even Gyth´s audition was respected to say the least. 

That´s why I´m sticking with "decent" standards for this season. IDF got way too hyped with S19, even though I´ve been enjoying it quite a lot, I understand why some are not.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I remember everybody being pleasantly surprised by S16´s (AKA the cursed season for IDF) first two blind audition episodes , especially after we got the Kim Cherry leak. That was by far the most positive I´ve seen IDF. Many artists like Maelyn, Rizzi, Lili, Julian, The Bundys, Domenic were instantly adored, and Domenic wasn´t even talked about in the spoilers section. Hell, even Gyth´s audition was respected to say the least. 

That´s why I´m sticking with "decent" standards for this season. IDF got way too hyped with S19, even though I´ve been enjoying it quite a lot, I understand why some are not.

Seriously IDF liked The Bundys??

• Haha 1

TV scheduling is all messed up right now, because so much stuff got shifted, paused, moved due to covid. Plus fewer contestants, and shorter lives, mean it's easier to quarantine people, and you reduce the chance of an outbreak that kills filming. 

• Like 4

• istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic