Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

I found it funny because her name is Victoria and her brother’s is Victor. 

Posted Images

I think Avery is fodder on Kelly’s team. She doesn’t need him. Why would she sacrifice Gihanna or Anna Grace for Avery, when she already has Kenzie? I don’t see any way Kenzie and Avery aren’t paired in the KO. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 14
Just now, Bk1234 said:

@Misirlou
Aaron vs. Connor

-All the coaches thought the battle was even. 
-They all agreed that Connor performed better. 
-Nick, John, and Kelly all unanimously preferred Connor, though Kelly and John were intrigued by what Aaron could offer next.

Thanks! I find it interesting that these two were paired with an outlaw country song, which isn´t their wheelhouse. But it seems to have worked just fine.

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I think Avery is fodder on Kelly’s team. She doesn’t need him. Why would she sacrifice Gihanna or Anna Grace for Avery, when she already has Kenzie? I don’t see any way Kenzie and Avery aren’t paired in the KO. 

Yeah, I think he´s done. Unless someone else steals him. Kelly was the only who could go for it. If he ended up on Team Nick, he´s his frontrunner.

Also, based on sources info, the only 3 battles that were straight out bad according to them were Jose/Awari, Cianna/Danisha, and Raine/Andrew (because of Raine). All the other ones could be categorized from mediocre to great.

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I think he´s done. Unless someone else steals him. Kelly was the only who could go for it. If he ended up on Team Nick, he´s his frontrunner.

Dana would probably beat him imo. However, if John steals him and his team stays the way it is right now, he could possibly make finale. John’s team is tragic in terms of voting potential.

Edited by Daillon
7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I know she loves the male country singers, but the only way it would make sense to keep both would be if she wasn’t sure about Kenzie holding up, and I seriously doubt she’s thinking along those lines. 

Edited by TeamAudra
4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Because if Avery loses his KO, there's a good chance that Blake would steal him back à la Craig Wayne Boyd in S7 (unless that KO is in the 2nd taping). Avery on Blake's team is a HUGE threat to Kenzie winning the season. It would be best for her to dispose of Avery during the live playoffs (if she wants to), when there isn't a possibility of him returning to Blake's team. 🧐

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Because if Avery loses, there's a good chance that Blake would steal him back à la Craig Wayne Boyd in S7. Avery on Blake's team is a HUGE threat to Kenzie winning the season. It would be best for her to dispose of Avery during the live-playoffs (if she wants to), when there isn't a possibility of him returning to Blake's team. 🧐

Sounds like Ethan is a bigger threat to Kenzie than Avery is. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Dana singing an Ariana song, it reminds me of something :giggle:

lmao the pattern continues; they both started out with an aretha song in the BA, then do ariana in the battles...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, David68 said:

@Bk1234 Rachel v Bradley source comments/coach preferences 

-A well-deserved four-chair standing ovation (the only one in the S20 battles.)
-Harmonies were a little off. 
-Source thought it was gorgeous, despite not being a fan of Rachel’s audition.

-John couldn't choose, because both were excellent and evenly-matched.

-Kelly preferred Bradley, while Blake preferred Rachel.

-Blake wished he still had a steal. 
-One of the coaches said it was their favorite battle. 
-Nick was mad that he didn’t have a save.

-Nick said that some four chairs did half as good as them. 
-Nick struggled to decide and felt bad.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Because if Avery loses, there's a good chance that Blake would steal him back à la Craig Wayne Boyd in S7. Avery on Blake's team is a HUGE threat to Kenzie winning the season. It would be best for her to dispose of Avery during the live-playoffs (if she wants to), when there isn't a possibility of him returning to Blake's team. 🧐

Blake chose someone who probably was supposed to be fodder over Avery, Craig was up against S7’s clear frontrunner at the time, so it’s not the same thing. I don’t see why he would want to steal him back, unless he has a breakout moment.

• Like 2
Just now, QueenCami said:

Imao el patrón continúa; ambos empezaron con una canción de aretha en el BA, luego hacen ariana en las batallas ...

Scared Dog GIF

coincidences are scary (BA two turns)

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

-Una ovación bien merecida de cuatro sillas (la única en las batallas del S20).
-Las armonías estaban un poco apagadas. 
-Source pensó que era hermoso, a pesar de no ser fanático de la audición de Rachel.

-John no pudo elegir, porque ambos eran excelentes y estaban igualados.

-Kelly prefirió a Bradley, mientras que Blake prefirió a Rachel.

-Blake deseaba tener todavía un robo. 
-Uno de los entrenadores dijo que era su batalla favorita. 
-Nick estaba enojado porque no tenía una salvación.

-Nick dijo que unas cuatro sillas eran la mitad de bien que ellas. 
-Nick luchó por decidirse y se sintió mal.

the song choice is beautiful 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I know she loves the male country singers, but the only way it would make sense to keep both would be if she wasn’t sure about Kenzie holding up, and I seriously doubt she’s thinking along those lines. 

That´s true. And apparently Avery was good ,but allowed himself to be outmatched while Kenzie excelled in this round. 

A shocking thing would be if Kelly pairs them together and ends up choosing the one we don´t expect her to choose lol.

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao the pattern continues; they both started out with an aretha song in the BA, then do ariana in the battles...

• Two chair turns
  • Aretha song in BA
  • Ariana song in Battle
  • Choose an unexpected coach over the obvious one.

We better start checking Leslie Gore´s catalog for Dana´s KO.

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:
  • Two chair turns
  • Aretha song in BA
  • Ariana song in Battle
  • Choose an unexpected coach over the obvious one.

We better start checking Leslie Gore´s catalog for Dana´s KO.

Then she gets paired against a fodder who doesn't match her power-wise, I can see Nick throwing an "easy" target at her

• Like 1
Just now, AliXRose said:

Then she gets paired against a fodder who doesn't match her power-wise, I can see Nick throwing an "easy" target at her

rachel mac 👀

i wouldn't call rachel OR jaclyn fodder or an easy target, i think they're both good. however, their styles are a lot more toned down compared to kyla and dana, so it would continue the parallel