• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, thevoicebelgium said:

When the spoilers are out, do you want to say wich one? 🙂

Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall - Adore You (Harry Styles) - Andrew STOLEN by Blake

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

BATTLE PAIRINGS (RESULTS NOT LISTED)

Reveal hidden contents

Team Kelly:
Ainae vs. Anna Grace Felten
Corey Ward vs. Savanna Woods
Gean Garcia vs. Ryleigh Modig
Gihanna Zoe vs. Halley Greg
JD Casper vs. Kenzie Wheeler

Team Nick:
Andrew Marshall vs. Raine Stern
Awari vs. Jose Figueroa, Jr.
Bradley Sinclair vs. Rachel Mac
Dana Monique vs. Devan Blake Jones
Lindsay Joan vs. Zae Romeo

Team John:
Carolina Rial vs. Rio Lana
Christine Cain vs. Pia Renee
Ciana Pelekai vs. Denisha Dalton
Deion Warren vs. Victor Solomon
Durell Anthony vs. Zania Alake

Team Blake:
Aaron Konzelman vs. Connor Christian
Avery Roberson vs. Ethan Lively
Cam Anthony vs. Emma Caroline
Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell
Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut

BATTLE RESULTS

Reveal hidden contents

TAPING ONE:
J: Victor Solomon vs. Deion Warren - U Got It Bad (Usher)
B: Cam Anthony vs. Emma Caroline - 10,000 Hours (Dan + Shay) - Emma SAVED by Blake.
K: Ryleigh Modig vs Gean Garcia - pov (Ariana Grande) - Gean STOLEN by John and Nick. Gean picks JOHN.
N: Dana Monique vs. Devan Blake Jones - Stuck with U (Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber) - Devan SAVED by Nick.
J: Rio Lana vs. Carolina Rial - Somebody That I Used to Know (Gotye & Kimbra) - Carolina SAVED by John.
B: Jordan Matthew Young vs. Keegan Ferrell - Calling All Angels (Train) - Keegan STOLEN by NICK.

TAPIING TWO:
N: Jose Figueroa, Jr. vs. Awari - You Say (Lauren Daigle)
K: Corey Ward vs. Savanna Woods - Dreams (Fleetwood Mac) - Savanna SAVED by Kelly.
B: Ethan Lively vs. Avery Roberson - Just Got Started Lovin' You (James Otto) - Avery STOLEN by KELLY.
J: Zania Alake vs. Durell Anthony - Emotion (Bee Gees)

TAPING THREE:
N: Zae Romeo vs. Lindsay Joan - Rewrite the Stars (Zac Efron & Zendaya)
K: Anna Grace Felten vs. Ainae - You Know I'm No Good (Amy Winehouse)
J: Ciana Pelekai vs. Denisha Dalton - You Broke Me First (Tate McRae)
N: Raine Stern vs. Andrew Marshall - Adore You (Harry Styles) - Andrew STOLEN by BLAKE.
B: Pete Mroz vs. Savanna Chestnut - Have A Little Faith in Me (John Hiatt)
N: Rachel Mac vs. Bradley Sinclair - Your Song (Elton John)
K: Gihanna Zoe vs. Halley Greg - Thinking Out Loud (Ed Sheeran)
J: Pia Renee vs. Christine Cain - Baby (Brandy)
K: Kenzie Wheeler vs. JD Casper - Fishin' In the Dark (Nitty Gritty Dirt Band)
B: Connor Christian vs. Aaron Konzelman - I Ain't Living Long Like This (Waylon Jennings)

Lindsay, Denisha, and Halley all gone by battles. This feels like S16 again when my faves (other than Maelyn) Cecily, Rizzi, and Mikaela didn't make it past the battles as well.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Sad 2

Just a reminder for y'all... take it easy.

Please keep the info on IDF, don't post it about it on Twitter or Youtube or anything. A few sources mentioned that during the taping, someone got in trouble and NBC was "not happy" which is partially why I was asked to delay the post until today.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
Just now, David68 said:

@Bk1234 Raine vs. Andrew comments

-Kelly, Blake, and John unanimously preferred Andrew.

-Raine flopped hard, with the song choice clearly not favoring her.

-Nick wanted to go by body of work, so he chose Raine.

On 2/13/2021 at 10:54 PM, David68 said:

From what i've heard: an unexpectedly good battle from two complete underdogs. maybe the best talked of battle so far...

K: Corey Ward vs. Savanna Woods - Dreams (Fleetwood Mac) - Savanna SAVED by Kelly.

btw

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Y’all are lucky you even got spoilers in the first place after one certain user’s stuff. You know you’d get them eventually. Anyways, hoping for better knockouts with better song choices lol but happy most my faves (RIP Lindsay and Denisha) made it through

• Like 2
Just now, Bk1234 said:

-Kelly, Blake, and John unanimously preferred Andrew.

-Raine flopped hard, with the song choice clearly not favoring her.

-Nick wanted to go by body of work, so he chose Raine.

Yikes... So it's like if Gwen still picked Lain after he flopped hard. And with Adore You as well!

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Lindsay, Denisha, and Halley all gone by battles. This feels like S16 again when my faves (other than Maelyn) Cecily, Rizzi, and Mikaela didn't make it past the battles as well.

Apparently Danisha was pitchy and deservedly got eliminated. Halley was fairly beaten but still deserved a steal/save, but there weren´t any left. And supposedly, Lindsay was robbed.

• Sad 1
Just now, FloorWax said:

Yikes... So it's like if Gwen still picked Lain after he flopped hard. And with Adore You as well!

Yep. :yes: This is why Nick sucks as a coach...

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Also, to anyone underestimating Ryleigh/Savanna/Corey (I don’t think many people were underestimating Gean)

but it applies too) their battles were the best talked about out of all steals/saves and in generak the best talked from the first two tapings.

• Like 1

Other people ( @Bk1234 and others) were a lot better at compiling source feedback so I'll leave the questions to them because they probably have everything written down better, but I just wanna say...

Place your bets on who was supposedly the "ONLY" battle to get a 4-chair standing ovation... I wanna see the guesses before work lol.

Because you're probably wrong.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 2

Also, Taping 3 started really weak according to sources, but as soon as Blake used his steal (Raine vs Andrew), the following 6 battles were very strong, with Bradley vs Rachel supposedly being the best of the taping. They came out of nowhere.