• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

Hi guys 👋 ! I was lurking since season 17 and thought it was the perfect time to finally join, I don't even know why I've waited so long.

I love AA female powerhouses, I obviously think Maelyn is crazy good, and I was really into Cami and Julia last season, they kinda renewed my interest in the indie/alternative lane. I'm open to support a female country artist if she delivers.

So basically we have pretty much similar taste and I'm SO ready for the meltdowns and drama lmaoo ! Can't wait to interact with y'all 🙂

• Like 2

This is not fair. There are fans of Kelly Clarkson here who worries about her. I don't even care about receiving spoilers from the competitors earlier, I just want to know if she's ok. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

This is not fair. There are fans of Kelly Clarkson here who worries about her. I don't even care about receiving spoilers from the competitors earlier, I just want to know if she's ok. Is that too much to ask?

I wanna know if she's okay also Smiley-begging.gif

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, istersay said:

I wanna know if she's okay also Smiley-begging.gif

Her fan forum says she lost her voice, this is all from the perspective of fine to tape things like her talk show, not like her overall health.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Her fan forum says she lost her voice, this is all from the perspective of fine to tape things like her talk show, not like her overall health.

Damn, I hope she's fine. Also, her voice. It's an international treasure. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

Is there ANYONE on this thread alive? Or did NBC put y’all in jail last night??!! 😐😂

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m personally trying to stray away from this thread. It’s honestly become too crazy and toxic. 😐

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 7
14 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Maybe it’s just me, but I’m personally trying to stray away from this thread. It’s honestly become too crazy and toxic. 😐

Yeah, it has always been somewhat toxic but this is too much. 

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 8
1 minute ago, Daillon said:

I can’t speak from experience because I’m not in charge of spoilers, but I assume the people in charge need to verify sources, and put everything together before they can post it here. And I’m sure @Someone648 isn’t getting paid for this, and he probably has other stuff to do besides IDF. At least that’s how I see it.

This is true, but there is another reason why the spoilers haven’t been posted.

• Like 1

SPOILER ALERT!!!!

my very trusted source just told me that Blake’s ENTIRE team was sent home instantly and in their place Kyla Jade, Rose Short, Kimberly Nichole, DeSz, Kymberli Joye, Sasha Allen, Amanda Brown, Ali Caldwell, Toneisha Harris, and Sisaundra were brought back! it’s going to be a great season y’all!🥳

• Like 1
  • Haha 10
  • Sad 1

Can I just say, some of y'all feel very entitled to have spoilers. @Someone648 & @Bk1234 and others who are able to get spoilers, they don't have to share them but they do anyways. Just remember, that if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have any spoilers at all. So just be a little patient and the spoilers will be up soon. That is all 🙂.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, jarmon said:

Can I just say, some of y'all feel very entitled to have spoilers. @Someone648 & @Bk1234 and others who are able to get spoilers, they don't have to share them but they do anyways. Just remember, that if it wasn't for them, you wouldn't have any spoilers at all. So just be a little patient and the spoilers will be up soon. That is all 🙂.

Lol, you’re giving me too much credit. 😥

• Haha 1
Just now, Bk1234 said:

Lol, you’re giving me too much credit. 😥

LMAO! But seriously, you do help with spoilers as well! I mean I totally get that people want spoilers badly and everything, but like a little patience isn't gonna hurt anyone...like some people are just acting way too entitled so I just wanted to remind people that they should be grateful that we even get spoilers.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, snoopy2003 said:

@Someone648 when should we expect spoilers???

@Someone648 lives in California and it is currently only 8:30 a.m. there. Idk abt u or them but I wouldn't wake up early so that I can post spoilers on some random website at the brink of dawn. Be patient and stop being so toxic. 🙄

• Like 3