• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Misirlou

• Bk1234

• disney1024

• QueenCami

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

Kenzie Wheeler and MacKenzie Wheeler

I didn’t put this in the Voice Fans Say the Darndest Things Thread because it contains spoilers...   Deion Warren and Durell are gorgeous guys that went home in the battles and should be min

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, David68 said:

It was something we did for the season 19 battle spoilers, where there's a group of losers and a group of winners that aren't obvious from a team. We have to guess the winning team.

it’s the Huff from S3 Idol.

I'm curious about the KO coaching taping. If they had a big mega mentor lined up, I wonder if they had to change up because the tapings have been delayed so long. Also wonder what they'll do about team Kelly

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I'm curious about the KO coaching taping. If they had a big mega mentor lined up, I wonder if they had to change up because the tapings have been delayed so long. Also wonder what they'll do about team Kelly

Is anyone gonna say what’s going on with Kelly? Is she sick, quarantined, does anyone know for sure? 

58 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

whats the first look again? do we get a clip of someones ba?

Yeah we get a clip of someone's BA

Tamara for S19

Toneisha for S18

Will for S17

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, seak05 said:

What happen to team Kelly? 🤔😐

Hi guys 👋 ! I was lurking since season 17 and thought it was the perfect time to finally join, I don't even know why I've waited so long.

I love AA female powerhouses, I obviously think Maelyn is crazy good, and I was really into Cami and Julia last season, they kinda renewed my interest in the indie/alternative lane. I'm open to support a female country artist if she delivers.

So basically we have pretty much similar taste and I'm SO ready for the meltdowns and drama lmaoo ! Can't wait to interact with y'all 🙂

• Like 2

This is not fair. There are fans of Kelly Clarkson here who worries about her. I don't even care about receiving spoilers from the competitors earlier, I just want to know if she's ok. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 5
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic