The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t care that he doesn’t like them. I care that he’s publicly criticizing them while he’s on the show and hasn’t even made it to the hardest part of the show where those contestants placed. 🙄

i don't think he was criticizing. i think he just has preferences, like the rest of us lol. 

Edited by QueenCami
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

We don't even have a premiere date and haven't heard a single audition but y'all have mapped out the entire season already lol

Posted Images

Just now, QueenCami said:

i don't think he was criticizing. i think he just has preferences, like the rest of us lol. 

True, but I personally feel that he shouldn’t have said that publicly while being on the show.

23 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not spoiler related but....Yikes 😬

ooo.jpg

Yeah, this looks like an IDF post LMAO. 

Don't worry Zae, we're gonna forget about you in about six months or less. 

• Haha 11

IDF gets a lot more page views from

non-members than from members. Right now, there are almost twice as many guests here compared to members. Anyone could have read that and messaged him. I doesn’t have to be an IDF member. People shouldn’t be messaging him about it, but it was beyond stupid for him to even go down that road in the first place. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

IDF gets a lot more page views from

non-members than from members. Right now, there are almost twice as many guests here compared to members. Anyone could have read that and messaged him. I doesn’t have to be an IDF member. People shouldn’t be messaging him about it, but it was beyond stupid for him to even go down that road in the first place. 

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

• Like 1
Just now, SweetAlmond said:

Are battles still going on?  Generally speaking, how long is the taping?

It’s probably going to take a while, judging by how many battles are left to be taped.

35 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t care that he doesn’t like them. I care that he’s publicly criticizing them while he’s on the show and hasn’t even made it to the hardest part of the show where those contestants placed. 🙄

It wasn’t me, I don’t have IG. 🤣

Even if Zae lost in the next round he could still criticize whoever he wants to it’s his opinion now back up. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Angelbright said:

Even if Zae lost in the next round he could still criticize whoever he wants to it’s his opinion now back up. 

He can do whatever he wants but I just disapprove of him doing so. 

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

True, but I personally feel that he shouldn’t have said that publicly while being on the show.

Except he wasn't technically on the show yet. All he revealed publicly was that he auditioned, not that he turned a chair. As far as the rest of the world knows, he could've been unsuccessful. Keep in mind that only people on IDF know who he is. Therefore, the only audience he had for his livestream were (a) his friends/family members, (b) the other S20 contestants, and (c) a few IDF members/viewer who've checked the spoilers. 😅

Edited by disney1024
Just now, disney1024 said:

Except he wasn't technically on the show yet. All he revealed publicly was that he auditioned, not that he turned a chair. As far as the rest of the world knows, he could've been unsuccessful. Keep in mind that only people on IDF know who he is. Therefore, the only audience he had for his livestream were (a) his friends/family members, (b) the other S20 contestants, and (c) a few IDF members/viewed who've checked the spoilers. 😅

But knowing he was on the show, I can say that I felt his actions were wrong. 🤷‍♂️  

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

He wasn't at all criticizing. Criticizing would be saying that "Cami sucked, she was so awful". He just said that he didn't get on the Cami train until the lives. People have their preferences — especially when it comes to music — and I've seen a lot worst from IDF members 😅

• Like 4
1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

He wasn't at all criticizing. Criticizing would be saying that "Cami sucked, she was so awful". He just said that he didn't get on the Cami train until the lives. People have their preferences — especially when it comes to music — and I've seen a lot worst from IDF members 😅

Mhmm people just be bitter others don’t like their favs

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Stating that you weren't on board with someone until the lives is not criticizing them. He was a Julia stan so that's who he was rooting for. When she got eliminated in the 4WKO, he went to the only indie girl that was left in the competition: Cami. And when she got eliminated, he stanned DeSz. 😉

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1