• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• disney1024

• Bk1234

• Misirlou

• jus.vshn

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Voice - NBC The Voice APP iTunes The Voice APP Android Twitter Facebook Youtube           Please DO NOT post the Season 20 spoilers on other websites (YouTub

On a sad note, for those of you who don’t know, Pia Renee’s mother passed away earlier in January. (If Pia is reading I send her my deepest condolences and love her way🖤)    Obviously this i

All I've said is to please keep the spoilers off this very public thread that everyone (IDF users, random people w/o accounts, trolls, and most importantly NBC execs) have full access to until later o

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

tensions are rising in the fan thread... will a fight break out? who knows... only the spoilers being released can stop this civil war....

nowar.gif

• Haha 11
Just now, QueenCami said:

that emoji is iconic LMAO i had no idea we had it... next time arguments start escalating, you already know what imma be posting :ph34rwave:

it's not on the board but feel free to use it :lmao:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not spoiler related but....Yikes 😬

ooo.jpg

yikes......... i don't get it. i was a HUGE fan of cami, yet i see no reason to hate on him. it probably wasn't wise on his part, but it's silly that people are getting mad him about this...

• Like 5
18 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

tensions are rising in the fan thread... will a fight break out? who knows... only the spoilers being released can stop this civil war....

Loving this new show, ngl

Demi-Lovato-Popcorn-Gif.gif

• Haha 3
8 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Not spoiler related but....Yikes 😬

ooo.jpg

Ok now y’all need to stop being little kids if he didn’t like someone oh well why does it affect you ? Leave that man ALONEEE he ain’t like her oh well she was terrible after her blind period 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

that zae is an IDFer or that he's talking about one? LOL

Cami and, to a less extent, Taryn, were diehard favorites on IDF last season. I don't want to make this type of suppositions, but i wouldn't discard the posibility that some members of here were the ones messaging him with hate 🧐

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Ok now y’all need to stop being little kids if he didn’t like someone oh well why does it affect you ? Leave that man ALONEEE he ain’t like her oh well she was terrible after her blind period 

I don’t care that he doesn’t like them. I care that he’s publicly criticizing them while he’s on the show and hasn’t even made it to the hardest part of the show where those contestants placed. 🙄

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Cami and, to a less extent, Taryn, were diehard favorites on IDF last season. I don't want to make this type of suppositions, but i wouldn't discard the posibility that some members of here were the ones messaging him with hate 🧐

It wasn’t me, I don’t have IG. 🤣

4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Who, Cami or Taryn? If you were refering to Cami, i disagree. Now, if you were refering to Taryn.... I prefer not to give my opinion about her, i don't want people messaging me with hate too😬